chapter 14

3 months ago

Naruto's PoV

Someone knocked on the door. I groaned and opened the door. A man with Sharingan and a shark man standing behind the door. My mind went blank for a moment. I gritted my teeth after I realised who they are. "Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki. I was just expecting you. But I am little bit surprised. Why did you knock the door when you were trying to catch a jinchchuriki."

Naruto, we would like to invite you to akatsuki for your famed crystal styled jutsu and your status as jinchuriki and be a part of the world domination. We promise to not to treat you as a weapon but as a human being."

"Akatsuki?" I spat "Akatsuki? As in the organisation which takes the beasts from the jinchuriki?"

"Yes, the very same one. But this is to cover our organization."

"..."

"Alright, lets do one thing, we will give you some time to let you decide if you want to join the akatsuki or to remain in that corrupt village. Deal?"

"It seems that you know what will happen in future. Alright deal. I will join you right now."

Then I made a kyuubi clone and ordered him to be in my place until the time comes. Itachi took out a sealing scroll and unsealed a akatsuki cloak.

"Can I please have a black mask?" I asked Itachi

"Why?"

"Well, I just want to conceal my identity. I don't want the Konoha to come after me to "rescue" me."

"Alright, at this moment, I only have this black mask sent by Tobi. This will conceal your face completely."

"Thank you, Ita ni-saan" He flinched when I said that.

"ALRIGHT MY BUSINESS AS AKATSUKI MEMBER HAS BEGUN.'' I shouted in joy.

"Hey Itachi, are you sure that pein sama made the right choice to recruit this little brat made up of ball of energy?" I heard Kisame whispering to Itachi.

Itachi gave me a smile and said without looking at Kisame, "He has crystal style nature which will give us a lot of advantage. And also he has Kyuubi which he can control it quite perfectly till 4 tails cloak. Let us just presume that Leader Sama made the right choice to recruit him. But the only weakness is his emotions."

I looked and Itachi and said "Once my heart is gone, I will become emotionless as you want."

"Is that possible?"

"Yes, it is possible. But we have to wait for sometime for that to occur."

I quickly put on my mask and changed my chakra identity permanently until I fully wish otherwise, with the help of Kurama when I felt Sasuke's chakra nearing towards me. I looked at my clone who nodded before going to agressive mode.

When Sasuke saw Itachi he madly rushed to Itachi with chidori which he caught with ease.

Itachi then held Sasuke's neck and whispered "You are still weak, Sasuke. You lack enough hatred." before putting him into genjutsu. Then Jiraiya came and we had to retreat to Amekagure, the base of akatsuki.

When we reached Amekagure it started raining which didn't sting me.

Amekagure was a polluted city. It had huge tower like buildings which were, as I later realised, were factories. The city had no population besides the akatsuki. Overall,it was a highly industrialised village.

"Naruto, the rain can only sting you because of your chakra. So, mix your chakra with Kyuubi chakra......"

"Well, no need for that because I already know how to prevent myself from getting stung by the rain."