Attention all readers, new and old, before you read!

Start from the beginning

The process will be slow, quite slow, not to say painfully slow, between personal shenanigans and studies taking up my time lately to the point of me having 1 or 2 weeks a month to properly dedicate time to the project while keeping my sanity at a stable level, let's not mention how much time will it take as well do the artwork I want to add.

So in the meantime, with this big inconvenience yours truly has caused for simply having little to no work ethic unless under pressure or being pestered by himself, let me redirect you all to other fantastic books also related to GFL that you will most probably enjoy.

apachkoti
- Girls frontline: The human doll/: A story that combines several female oc's into the world of GFL with nice dialouge and story flow bringing your sense into a power fantasy seen through the eyes of the main character Elizabeth, give it a read if you want some laughs and enjoyable moments. 

SF_Architect
-『Girls' Frontline: The Aftermath』/: A story that's is a jack of all traits, from good characters, to good development and great plot line, sit back and read the story of G&K and an affilitated company named Edelweiss who fight a new conflict after the defeat and dissolution of Sangvis Ferri, if you are into detailed writting, heart catching moments and descriptive world building go ahead and give it a read.

mithril124DD
- [Girls Frontline] Welcome to S. O. D./: A story with a innovative and great plotline while still sticking to the GFL standarts, ever wanted to see a story from the perspective of a another PMC other than G&K and follow it through the eyes of a CEO? Well, this is the book, good chapter length, quite the envelope of ideas and the constant detailing of little things will keep you scrolling through the chapters, go give it a read.

- [Girls Frontline] Escape from Petrengrad/: The title should give you a heading on what is about already, smash Girls frontline with Tarkov and you got this, quite cool right? As with the previous project of this writer this book will keep you reading for its development however this time he took special care in trying to make the story more world descriptive and scene focused, the chapter lenght might give you a downer compared to his previous work but its still worth your time.

ZealAndDeal
-Z.E.A.L Team [Girl's Frontline Remastered]/: I remeber reading the original back in the day when I was shaping out my own story, simply an enjoyable book that deserves more reads. Ever wanted to follow a task force that is the last resort when everything goes to shit? Take a sit and read how this team will be dealing with Sangvis Ferri shennanigans while facing some of their old memories, all this displayed in a short, scene filled story with just the right ammount of detail put into it, give it a read get his story up to its former glory.

Commander_Zero_26
- Girls Frontline: Pacific Inferno/: Another story with an innovative take to the GFL standarts, strap down to follow the story of Leandro Ian Estrella, a commander that got caught up in a war against China after they decided world peace wasn't good enough and Asia wasn't asian enough, great mc, smooth as butter development of the plot and a in detail description on its most eye catching scenes, give it some love, it deserves it.

sh4k3andb4k3
Girls Frontline:Freelance/: A story filled with comedy and action, detailed enough scenes that keep you at edge, altough the plot might feel a bit shaky sometimes I assure you that is more than redable and furthermore even more enjoyable than its description might say, follow the story of a freelancer that's trying to fix his life while taking up some contracts with his own personal doll, maybe G&K will need his expretise?