13• Manipulated

*mentions of rape, an overdose, self harm and depressing thoughts in this chapter*

•••••••••••••
A/N;
I had to change some of the time line for this but it still works out:)
•••••••••••••

•••••••••••••A/N;I had to change some of the time line for this but it still works out:)•••••••••••••

Chapter 13 - Manipulated

*POV ~ LUNA*

This past day and a half I've felt nothing but emptiness. I knew why Tom did it but that doesn't make it any less stupid. What if he goes crazy like Ben? What will he remember? Will he even be able to tell us without hurting himself?

Me and my friends only made small talk when necessary since all of us were feeling low not knowing if our brunette friend was going to be alright. The only boy who I had fully spoke to was Chuck reassuring him that Thomas would be okay and that he's strong. He better be fucking strong.

I feel guilty that I've only visited him once but I couldn't cope with seeing him like that. Seeing him in pain broke me, he doesn't deserve it.

Luna, Teresa? Am I hallucinating?

Tom, you're awake?

That was really stupid.

Had to do it. Guys, the maze can't be solved. Huh?

Luna, Luna I need to see you right now. Please come to the slammer. Oh god.

I felt my heart rate quickened to an uneven pace when I slowly made my way towards the slammer.

Once I reached the humid room I was faced with Newt, Minho, Chuck and Teresa but I don't think anyone of them felt my presence yet. Great.

'Tommy you barley look sick.' The blonde observed.

'I feel a little queasy but other then that I'm fine. Thought I would be worse.' Thomas answered and when I stepped into the light his brown eyes met mine.

'L-Luna.' Why is he so nervous?

'What happened Tom?' When I was fully in the crowded room I felt two strong arms wrap around my body in the world's tightest hug.

'Thomas what's wrong?' I heard Minho say but the brunette completely ignored him.

'Luna . . I-I I'm so shucking sorry.' Here we go again.

'Why? What did you see, what did you remember?' I gently placed a hand on his shoulder and rubbed it softly.

'I saw . . . I saw that night Luna. The night you remember. I saw what happened to you and who did it.' My heart stopped, physically stopped at his words.