9• Aim High, Hit Low

Chapter 9 - Aim High, Hit Low

*POV~LUNA*

Suddenly I felt the worst pain in my stomach but it was an all too familiar one. Shit. Newt look at me with a confused expression and that's when it felt like I had peed my pant.

I gently pushed the blonde of me and limped over to my cot, I got on my knees and scavenged under the wooden object trying to find the sanity supplies I need. Why didn't I feel it coming? Usually I get headaches before it. Oh I don't know maybe because you've been unconscious for most of the day?

'Luna what's wrong? Did I do something.' I wanted to laugh at his stupidity.

'Ah ha, found them.' I stood up with both my hands and the box of pads behind me since I felt a shock wave of embarrassment shoot through my body.

'Found what?' The concerned look on his sun kissed face never left.

'Shit.' I nearly collapsed at the pain I felt in my stomach and back, it was hard enough having stitches in your side but being on your period just added to it.

'What? Lu what's the matter?'

'I'm on my period you fucking idiot.' That's when it happened, irritation and anger swam throughout my body at having to do this once a month.

'Oh.' Newt let out a laugh that made me want to slap him. 'Do you need anything?'

'Pain killers and I swear if you joke around you can sleep with princess.'

'I'll be right back then.' It was only around midnight which I was thankful for since I needed to sleep to take the on going pain away.

'Here you go your majesty.' A smirk landed on his soft lips and I couldn't help but roll my hazel eyes.

'Oh you're too kind to me. I need to go, be back in a minute.' I announced before rummaging through my drawers and limping down the stairs to the toilet.

It was odd being the only girl awake in the glade but now I had to try be more relaxed to not lash out on any of the boys. This was going to be harder then I thought.

I jogged back to the room a few minutes after with a cup of water in my right hand. My emotions were at a all time high; I felt more horny, I felt more sad, I felt more anger and over all I felt exhausted.

'Do you need anything else?' The smug smile that was one his lips never left because I knew he was enjoying teasing me after I teased him.

'No.'

'Just try get some sleep okay?'

'Just try get some sleep okay. Whatever.' I mimicked his voice and it wasn't too hard considering we were both British.