1• Remembering Sucks

A/N;
As we all know I DID NOT write The Maze Runner books and all the characters and plots belong to James Dansher but I DO own Luna Andrew's and her storyline.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys! This is my first maze runner fan fiction I've ever wrote and I'm extremely nervous to publish it. I started writing this for fun around Christmas time but I loved the story too much to stop.

I have pre-written this whole book so I'm going to try upload a chapter everyday. And I just finished writing the second book of this series so if you end up reading this then you won't have to wait ages for part 2:)

This book does mention; sexual assault, rape, suicide attempts and thoughts, an overdose, an eating disorder and self harm. I also have to warn you there is some strong language in this book as well.

I do NOT romanticise any of the stuff I just mentioned. They are real life issues which people have to face. I am always here to talk if you need someone <3

Anyway I'm sorry for the big announcement. I really hope you enjoy this story and please vote and leave comments because it lets me know your thoughts and if you think I should change anything . Have a good day :)

***********************
*****************************

**************************************************************************

Chapter 1 - Remembering Sucks

•please don't be a silent reader, I would love to hear your thoughts on this story:)•

*POV - LUNA*
I woke up to a mechanical sound which echoed for minutes on end; that alone was enough to drive any one crazy especially since I couldn't see the source but there was more to it then just an eerie sound. I couldn't remember anything.

Well that's a complete and utter lie.

I could only remember the bad. The unwanted hands, my helpless pleas, the tears that escaped my hazel eyes. Having that as one of the only things I remember was torture. It haunted me in my past and it was still going to haunt me for the rest of my future. It made me want to scream at the top of my lungs but even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

My mouth was dry as if water hadn't touched it in days, my neck stung like I'd been strangled and my breath hitched at what I might have went through before being locked in some sort off cage. I felt blood fall from my cut on the left side of my lip obviously from someone punching me but who?