"What do you want Gavin," I said through clenched teeth.

Ameer got into a fight with him once... Ameer beat his ass.

"I heard your little boyfriend got sent to the loony bin. That true princess?" Gavin chuckled out.

His little gossip group giggling behind him.

"I don't see how it's any of your damn concern, Lockwart." I huffed out.

"Aww, the little princess finally speaks up for herself... Round of applause." Gavin snorted out.

People in the hallway started staring at us. Stopping to hear what each of us was going to say.

"Just shut up Gavin, you don't know me." I seethed out.

"Oh, I know you, Russo. I know all about you. Down to your mother's death right up to your 'dad' adopting you." He said with a wicked smirk on his face.

"Don't talk about my mom," I said as I threw my bookbag on the ground.

I could see Ameer... Standing next to me with his crazed smile and his wild eyes.

"Oh come on Finley... You're really going to let this chump talk down to you? Does he know who you are? You're Finley Goddamn Russo and no one is going to change that." Ameer said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

He felt light.

He weighed nothing.

"Aww, are you going to cry? Like a little baby. No, better yet. Like your mom when your dad murdered her. Are you gonna cry? Are you gonna cry like her? Hu-" I cut Gavin off to a right hook to the face.

He fell backward and I took the opportunity to jump on top of him and start beating the absolute shit out of him.

"Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right." I heard Ameer tell me.

"Don't stop until someone pulls you off," Ameer said louder.

"Don't stop.." I repeated.

Don't worry Ameer.. I'll get you out of there.

I wasn't staring at Gavin. I was staring at Ameer.

Watching him smile that crazy smile... I miss his smile.

I felt an arm go around me and yank me off the kid.

I saw a bunch of scared crying girls and shocked teenage boys.

Teachers and the school security guards were just standing there watching... who pulled me off?

I saw the principal holding the phone to her ear shaking.

Who was it then..?

I looked up to see Uncle Orion and Dad. I was hanging in dad's arms. They had no emotion on their face.

I looked down to see Gavin bleeding. He looked bad. Bloody nose and a black eye forming, he was crying while holding his mouth. I realized why he was crying when I saw a little white thing on the floor... I knocked his tooth out.
°
°
°
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What number are we on, Finley," Dad said.

When we got home from school he didn't even bring me to a room he just started spanking me in the living room.

I was crying my eyes out... I didn't want this.

"I asked you a question so I expect you to answer it," Dad said lowly.