"Haa Wole oti ko bami", she lamented putting her hands on her head. "Wole, let's go inside", she said dropping her hands.

"I will soon be on my way", he said following her back inside.

"Femi", Mrs. Obed called when they got into the sitting room. "I think Mr. Garba is the one behind the kidnap", she announced with confidence.

"We need evidence Mrs. Obed", Femi told her.

"He told Mr. Garba that his son now has a rival", she answered back pointing at her husband.

"What has that got to do with this?", Femi's second colleague asked.

"Don't you get? He wants Fola to marry his son, if Fola likes someone else then it means Fola won't marry his son anymore. The only thing to do is to get rid of whatever is distracting or would stop Fola from marrying his son", she explained.

"I get it now", Femi said with a nod. Then, he asked: "But why would he do such a thing? For what reason?"

Mrs Obed responded: "I told you there is something more to this betrothal, remember?"

"Ma'am we can't just jump into conclusions here. We need concrete evidence", Femi's colleague commented.

"Isn't this enough evidence, she shouted.

"Bimbo, what are you talking about? Are you saying my friend is responsible for the kidnap of her son?", Mr Obed asked pointing at Mrs. Balogun who was staring at them all in silence.

"Yes."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No I am not....."

"It is okay please. If Mr Garba is really responsible, then it means this is not a case of kidnapping. Another problem now is about Rachel's disappearance. Two things are involved in this, it's either she is responsible for this or she was also kidnapped."

"What if her mother is lying or if her mother just wants you to believe she was kidnapped?" Fola asked Femi who gazed at her in thoughts.

*************************

"Bosslady when are we getting rid of this boy", T-boy asked with a cigarette in his big mouth.

She smilled and answered: "The boss instructed us to kill him before he comes back. He is due to be back tomorrow or next."

"What then are we waiting for? Let's kill him already and get out of here. I have other deals."

"Patience", she commented. "I want us to use one stone to kill two birds." She turned back to T-boy and said: "Let's make an additional money."

"How do you mean?", he asked curiously and removed the cigarette from his mouth.

Bosslady commented: "Let's call his family members for a ransom."

"But if the boss gets to know about this, he will get us killed."

"He won't or will you tell him?", She asked him.

"After getting the money, are we still going to kill him?"

"Of course we will. The boss paid us for that."

"What do we tell our other colleagues then?"

"We will let them in on our plan but as soon as it is executed, we will eliminate them and go away with our millions", she replied licking her lips.

"You are a brainac. That is what I love about you the most", he said moving close to her.

He hugged her from behind, "Let go of me you pervert", she told him with a frown.