"Let me go or else..."

Panic, didn't describe the tone of my voice. I was calm enough to even look at his eyes, that were sharp and dark. He smirked again. Goddamn, I wanna rip his face off.

"Or else, what?" He made his face closer to mine, with cold gazes. Unknowingly, I gulp in an instant. Goddammit, what was that? "You'll sue me," his hands started playing with my hair, with the dried blood stuck on each of his fingers. "You'll report me to the authorities?" He asked, this time he levelled our heights, for which his gazes met mine with an instant.

"What a jerk." I muttered underneath my breath. He was chuckling, while I am left scowling on his gaze.

I wonder how many black outfits does this man have. He kept wearing those, he always have this bad-boy vibe. His haircut and sharp eyes can demonstrate it all. Examining his look, he can be a gangster. He has a cut near his left eye and it's bleeding. Is this guy a freak?

"Ms. Myoui, don't act tough he—"

"He's here!"

"That Jeon is here, keep your eyes inside the bookstore."

"Fuck!" He mumbled, wow, that was crispy. I was startled when guys started searching inside the bookstore, leading the people in panic. "Help me this once."

I was still confused when he said that, but later on every information sink into my mind. So, he's the gangsters' target. My eyes widened when he remove his leather jacket, leaving him with white shirt. I was like a statue the whole time, like goddamn, this guy is making me think dirty thoughts.

Feeling a bit impatient, I walked away. Yet, he hugged me from the back with his face snuggled into my back. Stiffed for the moment, then several guys went passing through our spot. They didn't lay any glance on me, that was a relief, I guess. Aside from the fact that I'm being trapped again upon this man's muscular arms.

"Let me go."

"Do you want to die?" He replied with a hiss. I rolled my eyes, then touched his hand around my waist.

"This position is making us look weird." I whispered underneath my breath. He didn't move and talk any further, I presumed he didn't hear that.

When he thought, the gangsters already left, he let go of my waist then held my wrist instead. I brushed his hands away, but he's too strong that his veins were clear right before my vision. We left the store with his hands on my wrist. Damn, I wanna kick his ass, but I might end up in torture.

Guys like him are really getting into my nerves. I mean, I could just kick them, but I can't because they have the power they hold which stop us from fighting for our rights. We can say the world is revolving around money this days. For those who are powerful can do what they want. They can make someone be their slaves. We have the wealth, but that is absolutely not an enough reason for us to treat others lower of a kind.

"Let me go!" I've got enough bravery to slap his hands away. He looked annoyed, brows met with a playful smirk. I shot him a glare then stood a meter away from him. He doesn't even look affected. Gosh, this man is making me explode.

"You know what? You're just a jerk who use money for everything! You even made that goddamn rules inside the school, bullying us nonstop! You kept dragging people away from their real rights. You act like you're the rulers in everything. Why are you like that, huh?!"

He suddenly turned serious. A feature that was so different from the usual. The smirk was gone, it was replaced by a straight lips trying to remain, not to release any emotions. His eyes became dark and unreadable. Yes, he became horrifying, but what I said was the thruth. He can't stop me from telling the truth.

His expression saddened, or my eyes were just tricking me.

"You don't know anything about me? So will you stop talking generally? Will you stop speaking like you know everyone's history. If I can use money for everything? Then why can't I bring  back the life who was already gone? Why can't I have peace upon my solitude?"

I was starstruck by his words. He's right I don't know something— but it was supposed to be the truth or was it? Did I just hurt his feelings? Does he even have emotions? Damn him!

Before I could talk back, I heard the loud sound of his motorcycle running away. The lights was fading until it actually vanish. Did I said something wrong?

Am I supposed to say sorry?

Before I could think more, I saw the book that he took earlier. There's still a stain of blood on a side. Did he left this here? And he didn't even pay? Oh now, my conscience vanished because of this mischievous act.

He have a lot of money then he won't spend any penny for a book. Tsk, he's not worth the apology— Aish, I'm not going to say sorry to him. I will never say sorry to him.

Mina, no saying sorry, arasseo?

——————————————————

:-)