3. Remember when we were kids?

"Remember when we were kids?"

Mikasa cocked a brow, not knowing where Eren was going with this but she nodded along.

"And mom used to bathe us at the same time?" Eren questioned as Mikasa continued to quietly nod.

"Well, do you remember there being a huge difference between our bodies?"

The woman drummed her fingers against her chin thinking about what he was trying to say, then she realized exactly what he was referring to.

"Oh, that. I wouldn't call that difference huge but yea, I remember," she said with a straight face unknowingly wounding the man's pride.

He sucked in a tired breath.

"Well Mikasa, that difference is going to be the focus. Basically, that's what sex is. You think you'll be able to handle that?"

Mikasa thought back onto the times of their childhood, she remembered how little it was and felt her confidence grew, something that small couldn't be intimidating.

Eren's eyes widened, shit, she said that last part out loud.

His large hands snaked around her waist, he then roughly yanked her onto his lap.

"You better watch what you say, princess," his eyes grew cold and dark again, his fingers were harshly digging into her hips. Mikasa was too stunned to say anything. Since when did he get so cold?

"Sorry," was all she could offer, his fingers relaxed of its vice grip, yet his hands still rest lingeringly on her side. His face metamorphosized into a wide grin, light filling his eyes again.

Armin stirred next to them, reminding them that they were not alone. They both sighed relieved that he hadn't woken up to see the two in such a position.

"Have you ever kissed before, Mikasa?" Eren suddenly questioned. Mikasa dropped her head, black fringes of hair cascading down her face, curtaining her expression. She buried the bottom of her head into that old scarf of hers.

"No," she whispered. God, this is so embarrassing. He must be laughing at her inwardly.

The hairs in the front of her face were suddenly traced out of her line of vision by a long finger. It tucked the hair behind her ears then it was slowly traced down her jaw and hooked with her chin, lifting her gaze to the man once more.

"Then I guess I'll have to show you that too," His face was suddenly directly in front of hers, the alcohol on his breath fanned her face. He's too close, she began to panic.

"Wait, Eren. We're doing this right now? Right next to Armin?" She sounded worried but her face never gave away any emotion which Eren was used to.

"You know this building could collapse right now and Armin would still be asleep, besides, it won't look suspicious if we said the three of us stayed in the same room when we leave it tomorrow,"

She supposed he's right. For some reason, the idea of doing something so sensual right next to someone sent waves of thrill through her body. She trembled with excitement.

She sucked in a breath as Eren closed the distance again. She just stared at him, unsure of what to do.

Eren rolled his eyes.

"Tilt your head, dummy," he sounded exasperated. She complied with his wishes. His head went in the opposite direction and he slowly lessened the gap between them.

"Close your eyes," he whispered, he was but a hair's breadth away. Once again, Mikasa adhered to his wishes.

She felt his lips softly brushed against hers as though he was testing the waters, when he realized she wasn't going to shy away he connected their lips once more, gently caressing the velvety rosebuds of her face.