"The president is continuing to make inquiries into roswell and the other crash sites, gentlemen." One of the business men said. "And, as you know, we cannot allow him to get his nose into our business. I've confirmed the motorcade will indeed be turning left on Elm Street. We'll have our people in place."

Y/n nudged Five in his side with her elbow, giving him a look that said 'are you hearing this?'. He nodded and looked back through the blinds.

"Gentlemen, this plan of yours seems ill-timed." Another said, the voice sounding all to familiar to Y/n.

She elbowed Five again, accidentally hitting one of the coat hangers being her, she gasped lightly at the mistake before Five clamped a hand over her mouth and mouthed for her to keep quiet.

They continued watching the meeting from the corner of their eyes, seeing Reginald grab something by the fireplace and slowly moving closer to the closet door. Just before the rod was shoved through the blinds, Five teleported them out and into the hallway they were in before where Five removed his hand from over Y/n's mouth.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault we had to leave." She apologized.

He dismissed it. "It's fine, we got the information we needed."

They turned to leave to see a man with silver hair slicked back in a white dress suit.

"Ah, of course. Nothing can ever go right for us." Y/n joked as Five shoved her out of the way and was slammed into a wall. "Oh, shit."

He teleported behind the man. "Do you need my assistance?" Y/n asked.

"I've got this." Five scoffed while kicking the back of his knee and attempting to snap his neck. He was, instead, flipped over and landed on his back.

"'I've got this'" Y/n mocked him while he teleported away again.

"I don't sound like that." He told her while trying to teleport again but it seems he was already drained of his abilities.

"Already?" Y/n lightly shoved him behind her and sent out a track of ice towards where the man was. He walked across it easily and knocked Y/n out.

She groaned while holding her head, slipping in and out of consciousness as Five began getting pummeled.

"I love our little dates." She remarked to Five and began attempting to get up from the floor. "So packed with romance."

"The wasn't meant to be a date." He told her.

Y/n leaned against the wall for support as Diego came up the stairs.

"Behind you." She pointed behind him weakly just before he got dragged back by another one of these brothers.

She gave herself some time to recover, it was barely twenty seconds but it was still a sliver of time. Her head was pounding and her ears were ringing like crazy, yet Five and Diego were getting pummeled while she just stood there. Sure, she was nearly unconscious but they'd be in far worse condition the next day if she continued standing up against a wall.

"You'll be good, right?" She asked Five while pushing herself off the wall.

He replied but the ringing sound in her ears was far too loud for her to hear it. She assumed it was a yes and went to help Diego. After forming an ice crystal in her hand, she chucked it at one of the guys head and took a painting from the wall and tossed it at him like a frisbee.

Though he caught it and tossed it back at her. The toss was packed with more strength, seeing as this man wasn't hanging onto consciousness by a thread. The corner of the frame hit her straight in the gut causing her to immediately clutch onto her stomach while wincing.