Chapter 3

TW: physical & mental abuse

~~~~
George's P.O.V

I should've stayed at school. Sometimes I couldn't tell if school was worse than the place he called home. Today, school was better than here. Upon entering the house, I noticed my uncle was already home, awesome.

"Why the fuck are you home so early?"

"Nurse sent me home" I mumble

"Awe is little George not feeling good? Grow up, there are people worse off, like your parents that you got killed"

Tears brim my eyes slightly as I walk up to my room. I hate it here. But he is right, it was my fault. My stupid birthday.

••••

Going to sleep that night wasn't easy, it never is, but tonight was harder. Hearing my drunk uncle banging on my door, yelling at me throughout the night that it was my fault, that he shouldn't have to take care of me.

The ringing in my ears is back again, that stupid phone. I cover my ears, whether trying to close out the ringing or my uncle, I don't know, but it isn't working.

A new sound entered my ears, the sound of the lock on the door being picked. A tremor a fear shakes through me, he is trying to get in, to hurt me. He only hurts me like this when he is drunk, when he sobers up he never remembers, or he just choses to ignore the multiple bruises he gave me.

I scrunch myself into the corner of my room, my arms wrapped around myself. I can't stop him as he barges through my door, he stumbles through it and looks me in the eyes.

•TW- physical abuse•

As him comes towards me, I brace myself, knowing Im to weak to fight him, and even if I try, it'll last longer.

"You pathetic piece of shittt" His words slur as he speaks, he is so drunk.

"It was YOUR faulttt, you know that righttttt?" He delivers a kick to my stomach, causing me to let out a startled whimper.

"Look at youu, already whining and I only got one hit innn, what a fucking baby" After that, he doesn't speak anymore. The only thing heard it the flesh to flesh contact of him either kicking me or punching me. He never hits my face though, he was too smart to do that.

•TW over•

When I woke up, I felt drained entirely. My body had gone limp sometime last night and forced myself to shut down. Now it didn't want to seem to wake up, neither did I.

My stomach started to rumble loudly with hunger, I haven't eaten since 2 days ago. I was hungry. I crawled to my dresser and found a hoodie and skinny jeans, i wobbled as I stood up, I needed to shower.  So that what I did, slowly but surely I made it to the bathroom and showered, trying my best to relax my sore body so I wouldn't limp so hard today.

When I came downstairs fully dressed, my uncle was gone, this meant I could eat. So I did, and I decided to be a little more selfish, I let myself have a slice of leftover pizza and some grapes. Now, it was time for school, dammit.
~~~~

After limping all the way to school, my body got used to the feeling so I wasn't limping as hard. I found Bad and Nick waiting outside my locker, Clay was no where to be found.

"Hey George, are you okay? We didn't know you were going to leave yesterday" of course, Bad asked, the first one to talk.

"Um- yeah Im okay, Clay thought I should just go home, where is he by the way?" I ask, looking around slightly.

Nick shrugs, "We haven't seen him yet, maybe he isn't coming".

George nods, Bad and Nick continue to have a conversation, sometimes attempting to get George included, but that fails.

~~~~

Hey guys!! Don't forget to comment & vote :) Love you !