Andrew Toll, the Guardian

(Remember that the themes aren't mine. Search up the internet or forged in fire if any weapon here confuses you, Also the themes down below belong to their respective owners).

 Search up the internet or forged in fire if any weapon here confuses you, Also the themes down below belong to their respective owners)

-Mr. Bluebird's left your shoulder, It's the Truth, it's Actual but toil is satisfactual, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Zip-a-dee-ay, uneasy feeling uncertain day, Good Sir Bluejay sings his lesson, It's the Truth, It's Actual, but it ain't always happily every after, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Zip-a-dee-ay, learned how we're feeling, learned our way- (Andrew's way of singing)

-You don't even know these people, the way I see it, they're strangers to me. Are you even a little curious to know exactly why you've been brought here aside from this war story of theirs- (Episode Two, To Kouki)

-Wait a sec, Since when were there guns in a fantasy
world?- (To Hajime's new arsenal)

-He has a Bunny Girl with Him!- (Episode 6, referencing Shea's relationship to Hajime)

-Expect Disappointment so you won't be disappointed. That and Perfection is a myth- (Season One)

Andrew Toll

Race: Human (Earth)

Job: Guardian, A rare Job which focuses on defensive and protective capabilities, like protective magic.

Age: 19
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Honey Yellow

Main weapons: one handed War Hammer (his first weapon), Sodegarami, Knightly Poleaxe, Jumonji Yari, Glaive Guisarme, Zweihänder, Naginata, Viking Dane Axe, Fangtian Ji, Guan Dao, Bardiche, Qiang, Podao, bill-guisarme, voulge-guisarme, the Bhuj, and a one handed spear (Two handed weapons).

Secondary weapons: Tabar-Shishpar, Morning Star, Heater Shield, Spiked Pavise Shield, Crossbow, Sica sword, Yataghan Sword, Gladius sword, cutlass sword, xiphos sword, tonfas, hussar sword, talwar sword, Tantō blades, the falcata sword, and an pair of Bearded Axes. (One handed weaponry).

Other skills: Andrew has been exposed to the martial art of Defendu while on a trip to the Alaska at one point before he ended up in Tortus.

Allies:
Weiss Schnee (Human, Job: Hydrosophist, The one who was placed to "rein him in" to the Hero Party. At first, Weiss couldn't stand him at all and Andrew hated her for basically abducting him but they will grow into each other as time goes on, armed with her rapier and magic scepter, she was given a spare buckler by Ruby and Andrew later mostly because Andrew knows that he can't stay mad at her for "summoning" him and from innocent Ruby so she can just be friends with her, simple as that)
Zwei (Ruby, Yang, Qrow, and Taiyang's pet doggo and the goodest boi around. He's also Andrew's friend and constant call-on companion now because Ruby took him along for the ride of adventure)

Other Friends: (Team JNPRS, also Arkos and Renora for life)
Jaune Arc (Human-Tortus, Job: Paladin, armed with a mortuary sword and a kite shield)
Nora Valkyrie (Human-Tortus, Job: Heavy Knight, armed with a Lucerne Hammer)
Lie Ren (Human-Tortus, Job: Acrobat, armed with a pair of butterfly swords, a pair of kunais, a recurve bow, and a longbow with arrows. Skilled in something similar to Kyudo in Tortus, He was given a katana by Andrew and Shizuku)
Pyrrha Nikos (Human-Tortus, Job: Dragoon, skilled in Pankration, and armed with a pilum, a gladius, and a scutum)
Velvet Scarlatina (Beastman- Mice-Men, Job: Bard, she uses a flute and a lute with a make-shift axe head attached it to use her magic, she's basically the equivalent of the Pied Piper)
Qrow Branwen (Human-Tortus, Jobs: Light Warrior and Dark Mage (I'll explain later), he wields a zweihänder named Harbringer and a war scythe named Bad News as his main weapons of choice, and his secondary weapon of choice is a light crossbow named Murder. Like Rwby canon, he will be jinxed with misfortune and bad luck since day one but strangely has a particular affinity for dark magic, harnessing his own misfortune as magic grey sand in the form of debuffs. like Raven, he's been cursed by "Him" to shapeshift in a crow for discovering the truth)
Glynda Goodwitch (Human-Tortus, Job: Illusionist, She alongside with Weiss and Ozpin were responsible for summoning Andrew into Tortus, she and Ozpin were placed to rein in Andrew's stubborn cantankerous nature in the Heiligh Kingdom)
Penny Polendina (Human-Tortus, Job: Paladin, She's one of the first people Andrew sees when he gets summoned to Tortus and explores the Kingdom for a bit. She's in stark contrast to Weiss and Andrew's first love interest)
Ozpin (Human-Tortus, Jobs: Synergist and Necromancer (created his magic cane as a medium for spirits). He along with Glynda were placed to rein in Andrew's stubborn cantankerous nature after they and Weiss summoned him to Tortus. Like Hajime, He also breaks the mold of "Synergists being useless", creating his cane made from Shtar Ore as a medium for harnessing mana from spirits, also skilled in Bartitsu)
Oscar Pine (Human-Tortus, Job: Farmer. He is one of the more experienced Farmers in the Kingdom. He's one of the more nicer folks, aside from Weiss)
Ruby Rose (Human-Tortus, Job: Paladin, Her Magic can take the form of Silver white Sand with golden tips)
Yang-Xiao-Long (Human-Tortus, Job: Monk, Skilled in the Five Animal styles of Kung Fu or something similar to that in Tortus: Tiger-Bear or Bull, Leopard-Phoenix or Dog, Crane-Black Crane or Grey Heron, Snake-Python or Cobra, and Dragon-Kirin)
Blake Belladonna (Beastman, Job: Assassin, Knowing and Reluctantly accepted in, Skilled in Krav Maga, and armed with Khopesh swords. Ironically Andrew actually came to accept her as one of his own, flaws and all despite her trying to kill him earlier in Fuhren as outcasts carving out a niche for themselves in a world that's hidden them away for "louder tongues that shout and bark out happy for what: empty promises for a ambitious love when they will always deny what was given to them in return. To fly to the sun and get burned for it".)
Taiyang-Xiao-Long (Human-Tortus, Job: Monk, Like in Rwby former, he's the former husband of the late Summer Rose and Raven Branwen and the father to Yang and Ruby, Skilled in something similar to Shaolin Kung Fu or Jeet Kune Do in Tortus)
Winter Schnee (Human-Tortus, Job: Paladin, Weiss's sister and Heiress to House Schnee)
Atsushi Tamai (Human-Earth, Job: Cutlassier)
Ghira Belladonna (Beastmen-Catman, Blake's Father, Kali's husband, and one of Verbergen's protectors)
Kali Belladonna (Beastmen-Catman, Ghira's wife and Blake's Mother)