5:01 - 5:45

Three minutes past and already four people screamed, one started crying, three were laughing, and one was trying to calm everybody down.
I'll just let you guess who did who.
"Okay. We need to all get back to the cafeteria. Come on people, grab a buddy and head over there. Let's go." I rounded everyone up.
Since it was dark we couldn't see who our buddy was, but by how the persons arm felt.... I'm guessing it was a boy.
"Who are you?" He asked quietly.
Was he... Leo? No, to low of a voice and Leo was much shorter. Maybe... Percy?
"Annabeth. What about you?" I replied.
"Percy. Wow this is hard."
I agreed. I was pretty sure we were lost, but I could hear other people beside ,us so I knew we weren't to to lost.
"Um, Percy?"
"Yah?"
"You are REALLY skinny."
"Err... Thanks... I guess?"
"No! I mean that your arm feels weirdly skinny."
"Okay. That's cool- AHHGGG!" Percy rammed into a table. I put my hand out to feel the table.
Well, it felt like a lunch table. I blinked my eyes rapidly still trying to make them adjust to the dark. Nope. Didn't work.
Ugh.
"Guys!!!!!" I whisper screamed. Why did I whisper? I don't know, it just felt right. I guess.
"I found it!"
"WE FOUND IT!" Percy yelled. For some reason everybody responded to him and were all gathered back into a small corner in the dark luck room.
"G-guys?" Hazel whimpered. "I think tha-t w-we should fin-d a li-light."
Someone beside me jumped up. "I think I have a candle and a lighter in my back pack!" Leo said.
He exited from the group circle at a fast pace.
CRASH!
"I'M OKAY!"
I sighed. This is going to be a very long night.

Sorry about the long wait, Chippies! I swear that I'll come up with more exciting and longer chapters soon.
I also really need your help! I want to make another fanfic but I can't decide on which fandom!
My choices are:
A. Danny Phantom
B. The maze runner
C. Gravity Falls
D. Percy Jackson
Or E. A crossover!!!! (That can include the fandoms above and Harry Potter and Maximum Ride!)
Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Byyyyyyeeee!!!!!