2:43 PM - 3:51 PM

"Would the following students please report to the principals office."
A very annoyingly loud voice blared over the speakers in Nickel High. (I made that up)
"Leo Valdez, Perseus Jackson, Frank Zhang, Jason Grace, and Annabeth Chase. Thank you."
I continued to play with my eraser. They never call me to the principal's office. I was the school favorite. Not that I like it though.
It's not because they like me or anything, it's because of my dad Tristen (Is that his name?) McLean.
Yes I meant the famous guy and no I am not lying.
My name is Piper McLean.
I really hate to admit it but I was kind of actually having fun playing with my eraser.
"Piper?! Piper!" My friend Rachel Dare waved a hand in front of my face.
We were friends just not close friends, I guess. Honestly? We only talked to each other in this class. It wasn't that she wasn't nice or pretty. She was actually very attractive with her red curly hair, emerald green eyes, light skin, and freckles. And she was pretty nice. She was awesome. Well, except for her attitude.
She didn't care what anybody thought about her. I mean ANYBODY. If she wanted to stand on the lunch table and preach to the school about building houses for homeless pigeons, then screw you.
But that's what probably made me distance myself from her. She didn't strive for perfection while I did. Or at least I tried to.
I basically droned out the rest of the class until Mrs.Srtipemayer finally said, "Class dismissed! Have a good night! Pack up quietly! Bye!"
Everyone packed up and hurried out the door.
I had to check on my boyfriend Jason Grace.
I noticed a flash of blond hair that I would know any where. "JASON!" I yelled and jogged to his side.
"Hey." He muttered without looking at me.
"Hey? What happened?" I latched onto his arm.
He sighed, "I have to stay after school and basically give it a complete makeover with 4 other doofuses."
"Huh?"
"I have to clean the school with Frank, Percy, Annabeth, and Leo." He growled. I knew better than to ask any questions. It would stress him out and he would do positively horrible in his football game in two days!
"Hey," I pulled his ear closer to my mouth so no one would hear me.
"Maybe I could give you some company and stay after school to."
I felt his face split into a grin and nod.
This is going to be fun.

IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ BELOW TO FOND OUT!

HA. MADE YOU LOOK.