𝟱𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁

Start from the beginning

I broke from the kiss only to look at her; her lips were red and swollen and her cheeks were flushed, her chest heaving with deep breaths. Her hair was also messy and she looked so cute like this, but it was also a really big fucking turn on.

Without breaking the eye contact, I took my finger to my lips, sucking it clean from her arousal. Natalie let out a shaky breath when I grasped her jaw and raised warning eyebrows.

"Open wide." I whispered, applying a bit more pressure to force her to open her mouth.

She was oddly submissive today.

Her lips immediately parted and I wasted no time in introducing my finger into her mouth. Natalie sucked and swirled her tongue on it while she moaned, which only made me moan back too.

When I pulled away, I hooked my fingers on the waistband of her shorts and tugged them down to her knees together with her underwear. Her eyes feathered close for a second before she opened them again and wow, could she look any hotter.

"Touch yourself for me, baby, c'mon." I growled, watching as Natalie's eyes widened a bit. "Wanna see you fucking yourself, go on."

She was weirdly quiet, it was strange how she wasn't acting all bold like she usually did but I guess she had her reasons. I tried not to think about it that much because it only made me feel even worse.

I liked having her all submissive to me, but I also knew the day would come when she'd feel the need to control me and I'd find myself giving her the power to do it. Wow, I never thought I'd want something so much.

She hesitated before sliding her hand towards her pussy, dragging her fingers back and forth on her slit and letting out a moan that made me impossibly harder. She played with her clit, letting out a set of noises that sounded so fucking hot.

Natalie was already making a mess of the hood of the car and her thighs, but it was quite a view. I don't know how I'd manage myself with Alex after this, I was already way too jealous and now... fuck, I don't even know.

I looked down to watch when she hovered her two fingers over her opening, flexing them before she slipped them in. Her thighs spasmed when she started thrusting them and the moan that left her lips was so pornographic that it echoed in my brain for longer than I thought it would.

"Oh, my- fuck!" Natalie whimpered, pinching her eyes shut.

"So fucking hot." I hoarded right when her head rolled back, which was why I knew she was close.

The clenching in my belly was painful by now, my erection was so hard that I would need to get rid of my jeans and boxers very soon. I never felt more turned on in my life.

I looked away from her face to watch as her fingers slid in and out of her easily because of how wet she was, the obscene sounds of it making me literally want to moan out loud. I couldn't wait to hear her screaming my name, god.

"Fuck," Natalie whispered. "Gonna come-"

Her cheeks were starting to get red and her chest was heaving. I couldn't wait to fuck her properly, she had me going crazy and I wasn't even sure if she was aware of that.

The way she sounded and looked while touching herself only made me even harder, she looked like a goddess and I don't know how the fuck she managed to look so perfect all the fucking time.

I love you.

I wrapped my hand around her wrist and stopped her from moving her fingers anymore. She opened her eyes, watching me confused while I just stared back at her and made sure she could read my nuances.