Hell

I was practically bouncing off the walls when Caroline said I was aloud to come back home for my senior year. I didnt like my fathers company very much, he was quiet and didnt really give a damn about my well being so I wasnt sad to go.

I got into town and immediately walked into Caroline's house. It was empty like normal on Monday's so I didn't worry, I walked up to my old room to see it was exactly the same as I left it.

I had to stay with them because my mother left me when I was 10, I've lived a good 7 years without her and I didnt mind.

I started to unpack my clothes for they were the only thing I was aloud to bring along.

I started to walk around town once I was done, just looking at the place and being happy I was back home

I started to walk around town once I was done, just looking at the place and being happy I was back home. Foolishly I wasnt watching where I was walking and bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry, I wasnt watching where I was going." I chuckled then looked up and at the man I ran into. He was gorgeous, his eyes we a beautiful chocolatey brown and the sun made them glow like honey. He was much taller than me and his hair was short and cropped.

"I'm Kol," He introduced himself, offering me his hand.

I gladly took it and shook it. It was strong and boney, I could immediately tell he wasnt like all the others. He felt dangerous, and I liked that. "Hi, I'm Kayda." I smiled.

"Kayda... that's a beautiful name. Pardon me but are you off somewhere?"

"Not really, I just got back in town and I was just walking around town."

"You don't enlist on school here?"

"I do, but I wont go back until tomorrow. I quite literally got into town almost three hours ago, I just got done putting my clothes at the place I've been crashing at."

"Gotcha, where were you before?"

"In New Orleans for about a year with my father."

"Oh! Who was he? I might know him, I lived there up until now with my family."

"Oh his name is Ashton Blaire."

"Oh yeah! Great man, I did some uh... business with him a while back."

"Cool cool, maybe hes talked about you before. What's your last name?"

He smiled and looked down at his shoedms, his white teeth shining in the sun. I noticed that his canines we a lot sharper than most. "Its Mikaelson." He said looking up at me. Then it made sense, his strength, his charm, his teeth. He was the Kol Mikaelson, one of the original vampires.

"Kol Mikaelson." I muttered with a smile. "I've met your brother, Elijah, once before. I dont think hed remember me though, I was in a hurry and we ran into each other, like you and me." I giggled. "Which was your favorite decade? Out of the ones you were out of a box in." He looked at me concerned, like he didnt know I was aware of there secret.