015: i really really like her

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"the truth is, I really really like Aubrey"

...

after the little sex session they had, corbyn and aubrey laid in bed cuddling when aubrey thought of going back home. the girl had wanted to spend some time with her family before she moved into her own place.

after aubrey left, corbyn twisted and turned around in his bed moving from one side to the other in the process of trying to acquire sleep. but when the boy wanted to sleep the most, sleep refused to take the boy in it's embrace. corbyn was getting quite restless, only one thing on his mind, or maybe a person? something felt empty. for the past week, aubrey had been staying with corbyn and she had been starting to become a daily part of corbyn's life when she left again. not like he would want to keep her only to himself, after all they were her family and corbyn and aubrey's relationship didn't even have a proper label.

corbyn woke up in the morning and the first thing he did was make himself coffee. the boy had barely gotten 3 hours of sleep the previous night and his head was pounding like crazy. corbyn wasn't a coffee kinda guy and obviously jonah knew that. when jonah walked into the kitchen, he was shocked to see corbyn holding a cup of coffee and went checked the temperature on his forehead to see if he was okay.

"how am i seeing corbyn besson holding a cup of coffee in the morning?" jonah asked as he lifted his hand off corbyn's forehead.

"dude literally don't even ask" corbyn sighed as he took a sip of his coffee.

"you're eyes make it quite obvious though, how much sleep did you get last night?" jonah asked as he made himself a coffee and sat down on a chair by the counter.

"i barely got any, i had so much on my mind. where's june?" corbyn sat himself down on a chair too.

"she's at home, we didn't really hang out yesterday after she left for some work" jonah sipped his coffee.

"WADDUP BITCHES I'M BACK" was heard from the behind them so jonah and corbyn looked back to see jack walk in through the door.

"what's good bro" jonah got up and did the handshake with jack while corbyn just said a simple 'hi' to the boy and went to wash his cup.

"what's up with him?" jack whispered to jonah.

"mans barely got any sleep last night. he said he had too much on his mind" jonah replied.