010: me and you, a real date

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure it is Seavey-" the boy's face changed from a smirk to a gag "-eww calling you Seavey while we're flirting makes me feel like I'm talking to Daniel"

"Who said we were flirting Besson? Also Dorbyn's goals okay" Aubrey smirked as Corbyn kissed her again.

"You're so cute" Corbyn smiled as Aubrey entered the process of turning into a tomato.

"And you're a flirt"

"Well I try angel, I try" Corbyn smirked as Aubrey got off him and went back to the front seat.

"Okay I'm sick of you, drive me back" Aubrey put on her top.

"You sure?" Corbyn smirked.

"Just fucking drive"

The boy was like a block away from the seaveys place when Aubrey told him to stop.

"What? You're house is still a block away" Corbyn argued.

"And Daniel knows what your car looks like, I can't risk it" Aubrey said while taking her things and putting it in her purse.

"I wonder who was just talking about getting caught being fun" Corbyn grinned.

"That was almost getting caught. I'd like to be totally sure before telling my brother I have a thing going on with his bandmate" Aubrey fixed her hair a bit before she opened the door of the car.

"Mhm. Aubrey listen, can I ask you something?" Aubrey just nodded in response as the boy sighed.

"Corbyn what's up?" Aubrey sounded concerned as the boy gathered the courage to say the next few lines.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Like a date, date?" Aubrey questioned.

"Yes, me and you, a real date" Corbyn managed to get those words out without stammering.

"I'd like that" Aubrey blushed as Corbyn smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 7" Corbyn said as Aubrey got off the car.

"I'll be waiting" Aubrey said as Corbyn was about to leave.

"Before you ask, wear something comfy" Aubrey smiled knowing that Corbyn had read her mind as he pulled away leaving Aubrey in her own thoughts.

Corbyn was always so lost these days, he was focused yet so far away from all the reality of the world. He was physically present but his mind always wandered off to a place where there was no one but that one person who he could slowly feel himself falling for. Corbyn tried to shake away his thoughts by looking at his fans tweets but every tweet somehow just led him to her all over again. He wanted to think about normal adult things but his mind was occupied by Aubrey 24/7 and it wasn't healthy because the boy was falling for her but was the girl falling for him?

Aubrey was restless. There was just something within her that made her nervous. She wanted to tell someone, tell them everything about her life, everything she had been feeling, everything that was in her favour.

aubrey🥺

anna i need you

anna🤩

i'm out rn, why?

anna🤩

are you okay bub?

aubrey🥺

not really

anna🤩

what happened aubrey?

aubrey🥺

i need to talk to you

aubrey🥺

about corbyn

anna🤩

i'll be back home in 10

aubrey🥺

i love you A

anna🤩

i love you too

[READ]

Anna panted as she rushed into Aubrey's room to see it in a mess of clothes and accessories.

"I got here as fast as I could-" the girl plopped herself on her sister's bed "-what are you doing?"

"Well umm please don't scream when I tell you this, Corbyn asked me on a date" Anna shrieked as soon as Aubrey said Corbyn and date.

"Sorry sorry but HOLY SHIT YOU AND CORBYN EEEKKKK" Anna fangirled over the two and Aubrey sat down on her chair knowing Anna would panic for a while before actually helping her.

"Anna you done freaking out?" Aubrey huffed as Anna nodded her head.

"Yeah, now I am" Anna fanned herself with her hand as Aubrey spoke again.

"So, I don't know what to wear or what excuse to make to get out of the house" Aubrey worried as Anna just laughed. "why are you laughing?"

"Sorry, it's just funny to see you stressed out, over CORBYN" Anna smiled.

"It's not funny A, it's serious" Aubrey sounded mad.

"Okay okay sorry, why don't you call Franny?" Anna suggested.

"Nopee, I tell her and she tells Daniel and then it's the end" Aubrey freaked out.

"corbrey" Anna whispered.

"What?" Aubrey looked at her sister in confusion.

"Your ship name would be Corbrey, holy-that sounds cute" Anna screamed as Aubrey face palmed herself.

"Dude focus on what I'm going to do for the date and make your fantasies up later yeah?" Aubrey shook her sisters shoulders as Anna smiled the whole time.

Aubrey kept blushing thinking about the possibilities of the date and her growing liking towards the boy.

TEE TALKS

corbyn and aubrey, corbyn and aubrey

boy finally got the guts to ask her on a date

you guys will def like the next chapter i am positive

why could i actually perfectly imagine the scenes of this chapter?

anyway drink water and smile

peace out till then

1284 words