006: i'm single stop reminding me

Começar do início

corbyn🖤

but yeah i was bored what's up?

aubrey✨

long story short, daniel suggested that we could hang out today

corbyn🖤

like just me and you?

aubrey✨

yeah

corbyn🖤

but how😳

aubrey✨

dumb bitch, just get over here will you?🙄

corbyn🖤

okay right, i'll pick you in an hour

[READ]

After receiving the text from Aubrey, Corbyn practically jumped out of bed and started on his way to the seavey house. The boy had texted the girl to wear jeans for some odd reason but she agreed to what he said. The girl had just got the text that Corbyn was down as she saw Daniel sitting on the staircase. The girl carefully sat down next to her brother as Daniel realized her presence.

"How did you even let me do this Daniel?" Aubrey questioned her elder brother.

"You're allowed to have friends besides promise me one thing Aubrey" Aubrey looked at him with soft eyes.

"Anything" Daniel took her hands in his.

"If you ever and I mean ever have feelings for any of my bandmates, please tell me first" 

"Where is this coming from? Are you okay?" Aubrey hurriedly removed her hands from his.

"No I was just thinking that you're twenty and I shouldn't be this protective of you so date anyone you want and have fun, just if you like any of my bandmates tell me" 

"Okay I will Daniel. Now stop being an emotional wreck and go pick Franny up"

The girl got up and started walking to the door when she truly realized what her brother meant and smiled at the fact that he'd finally become the cool older brother she'd always wanted him to be. Aubrey sat into Corbyn's car as the boy winked at her.

"Happy Valentine's day love" he kissed her hand.

"Happy Valentine's Day Corbs, so what's the plan?" Aubrey turned her hand to put on the seat belt.

"I had something in mind but let's get you to my crib and then decide" Corbyn hands were already on the wheel.

"It better not be one, killing me or two having sex" the girl received a chuckle from Corbyn.

"Seavey, I'm not all about sex you know" Corbyn looked at the girl.

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm sure" (a/n: dream smp fans wya?😂)

"What it's the truth though" a defenseless Corbyn muttered.

"Okay okay, but why did you make me wear jeans?" Aubrey questioned the besson boy.

"Number 1 is that I have terrible self control around you and number 2 is that what we're gonna do is an anti-dress activity"

"Aww you think I'm hot, how cute" Aubrey nudged his shoulder.

"Shut up" Corbyn rolled his eyes.

The duo drove for another 15 minutes before they reached his place and this time it wasn't the house he shared with Jonah and Eben but an apartment complex.

"Before you ask, this is where my family lives and don't worry we're just going to grab some stuff for my plans and then leave"

"Besson, I'm not even your girlfriend so you're family won't scare me" Aubrey scoffed.

"You sure?" Corbyn smirked, not in a sexual way though.

"Yes I'm positive"

The whole time Aubrey stood by the kitchen that was near the staircase while Corbyn went under the stairs looking for his old skateboards. It took him a while but he came back with 2 skate boards and a wide, goofy smile on his face.

"We're going to the skate park Aubrey" Corbyn smiled as he handed her a skate board.

"Corbyn if you forgot, I'm not a skater nor am I built like one. I will actually fucking die dude" Aubrey argued with the boy in a rather scared tone than an angry one.

"I wouldn't skate with Corbyn if I were you Aubrey" they both looked behind then to see Ashley standing right behind them.

"ASHHH" Aubrey screamed and ran to hug the brunette besson girl.

"Have you skated with him? Did he almost kill you?" Aubrey attacked the girl with questions.

"Yes and yes"

"Ashley stop I was 7 and you were 4, it's not my fault you thought it was good to mess with my board" Corbyn interrupted the girls.

"Why did you keep that board close to me? I was 4 and obviously I was dumb so I scraped my knee" Ashley screamed.

"Okay guys let's not drag childhood matters in right now. Ash we need to catch up soon, I'll text you and as for you Corbyn, I think we should go"

"Wait are you guys like going on a date? I mean it is valentine's day" Ashley furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, we're not, just casually hanging out cuz all our friends have plans" Aubrey said leaning against the wall.

"Well you can always join my single ass in some Netflix and chill" Ashley insisted.

"Wait that sounds-" 

"Noope" Corbyn dragged Aubrey out the door leaving Ashley there confused.

They arrived at the skate park, board in hand, Aubrey looked at the skaters doing tricks thinking whether it was too late to back out. What if she died? Okay maybe that was an exaggeration but she could get severely hurt and bruise all her body parts and maybe be close to dying. No, she trusted Corbyn even if she didn't admit it, she did trust him quite a lot. And she knew for a fact that Corbyn wouldn't let anything happen to Aubrey.

"If I die Besson, I won't be happy" Aubrey looked over to Corbyn who rolled his eyes.

"For god's sake Aubrey, you won't die, I won't let you"

TEE TALKS

WE WERE AT NO 1 DAMNNN

anyway allie proof read the parts i've written and she says y'all ain't ready

also this was cute

let me tell you how much history sucks, ugh i hate all the dates and shit

anyway peace out and drink water

love ya

1388 words