Y/n punched him in the shoulder, not too hard though. "Idiot. I told you this would happen."

He mumbled something incoherent and looked back to the hole Luther had punched in the wall. He was looking down at the two and flipped them off, Y/n rolled her eyes and returned the gesture before walking away.

"Fuck this family." She muttered while kicking a rock.

"Yeah, I wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted." He followed after her.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 the coffee she had just poured into a mug, still upset from the previous events

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 the coffee she had just poured into a mug, still upset from the previous events. "So, what, you just let her go?" Diego asked while Lila changed the bandages on his stab wound.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process. She'll come around. I know she will." Five answered while pacing around the room.

"What about the guys that went after her?"

"The swedes?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?" Diego continued. "We don't." Y/n shrugged. "I'm sure Vanya can take care of herself though.

"Any idea who sent them?" Lila asked. "Oh, I have my suspicions." Five said while picking up a cup of coffee, "But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers cause everything else depends on it."

"Which, for the record, I found him already." Diego spoke up.

"And then let him go before we could have a meaningful conversation."

"No, technically, it was Y/n who let him go." Diego pointed out.

"I let him go so you didn't die. You're lucky I saved you. My blazer was covered in your blood, it took me, like, three washes to get it all out." She complained. "So him getting away was all you, Diego."

"He stabbed me."

"I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We've all had the urge." Five commented, making everyone but a Diego laugh.

Lila held her hand up for a high five, "Good one." Five ignored her, "Good thing I know where Dad is gonna be tonight."

He held out a sheet of paper and Diego snatched it from him. "Where'd you get this?"

"Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you."

"Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala." Diego read from the invitation.

"Whoa, wait. Hoyt Hillenkoetter? Are you serious?" Elliot asked.

"You friends with him or something?" Y/n asked.

Lila gasped, "We should go. Says there's gonna be a seafood tower."

"No," Elliot answered Y/n's question, "Hillenkoetter is one of the Majestic Twelve."

"The hell is that?" She asked.

"What? It's a secret committee." He began searching for something around the room, "Uh, scientists, military, deep state, no one really knows what they do."

"So, they're government?" Diego asked.

"Shadow government. Yeah, Kennedy was the first president to try to push them into the light, but these guys are not to be trifled with. Here we go." He muttered while grabbing a photo.

He brought it over to them. "Right there, that's Hoyt." Elliot pointed to a man in the picture.

"I only count eleven." Lila spoke up.

"That's because they've only identified eleven so far." Elliot explained. "Who's the twelfth?" Diego asked.

The three, Five, Y/n and Diego, all shared a knowing look, knowing it was most likely Reginald.

"𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 steal them." Lila shrugged.

Her and Diego were talking about what they were gonna wear to the gala. They couldn't show up in regular clothes but didn't own anything fancy, so, Lila suggested stealing clothes from a store.

"Uh," Y/n spoke up, "I'll pay for it."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm, like, a prodigy or something, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Okay then."

They left the home and a few hours later they came back. Lila shoved a bag at Y/n and gave her back her credit card.

"Was there a limit?"

"It'd be a little late for that." Y/n stated, "What's this?"

"I got you a dress." Lila told her as if it were obvious.

"Oh, I don't really wear dresses, but thank-"

"You do now. Go try it on."

She rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to change. Once being in it, she didn't hate it. The color was one of her favorites and the dress itself wasn't too long.

"It looks nice." Lila said once seeing her. "Do you like it?"

"It's okay, I guess." She muttered.

"Hm. I didn't get you any shoes, by the way." She walked off to go change into her own dress.

Y/n rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. She honestly felt ridiculous walking around with such a nice dress on. When she entered the kitchen she was met with Five who simply stared at her.

"I feel like an idiot but I kind of like this dress." She said while looking down at it.

"You look nice, love." He told her wholeheartedly.

- authors note !you can picture the dresshowever you want andin whatever color youwish <3

- authors note !
you can picture the dress
however you want and
in whatever color you
wish <3

i also have an updating
schedule now. i'm gonna
try to update every other
day :)