Chapter 14

Nobody's POV

In their bedroom

Damian didn't know what to do or how to comfort his wife, who was crying her eyes out ever since they reached home.

Holding Violet's both shoulders with a strong grip but not enough to hurt her,  he  said

"Violet, look at me."

Violet almost flinched at his firm and demanding voice. She prayed for her husband not to notice it.

But how wrong she was. Damian didn't miss her light gesture of fear.

Violet shook her head in no, still looking down at her lap.

Damian sighed in disappointment as he held her chin and made her look into his eyes.

Her beautiful grey eyes were filled with fear and tears were falling from them non-stop. It seemed she started to cry out more looking at him.

She turned her face away,

"Please... I didn't do anything. I swear, I didn't know him or.."

Damian could see her hiccup now.

"He followed me to the restroom. I got scared and tried to get out but he didn't let me."

She was sobbing at this point.
Damian didn't know how to console his wife at that moment.

He cupped her face while his eyes bore into her,

"Hey, I believe you. I am here. No need to be afraid now."

Guess that's all she needed at the moment as right after that she cried to her heart in his neck hugging him as if her life depended on him.

Damian's POV

I couldn't believe my own wife  thought I would be angry on her for that bastard Romano?

I tucked her in bed as she had fallen asleep while hugging me. God, I loved her this close.

Silently getting out of the room, I made a few calls to make sure Romano doesn't get to see the light of another day and Khyle out of my company. Even though every cell in my body wanted to murder him for touching my wife, my Violet. I had to control myself.

If not for me, then for her.