Chapter 8

Nobody's POV

Damian pushed Violet on the bed the moment they entered his bedroom. He was green in envy and red in anger.

She bounced on the bed at impact. Sitting back, she noticed Damian taking his tie and blazer off, followed by his white shirt.

Even before she could register what was happening, he literally hovered over her and held her face with such a tight grip, her whole face ached.

"I have been enough good with you, love. But not anymore. You have tested my limits today."

He let go of his hold on her face and started kissing her neck and shoulders with such an aggressive notion that she couldn't help but cry. Cry in pain and fear.

"Please...... stop. Don't do this. Please..."

She cried and screamed and squirmed under him to stop, but he didn't.

"Why should I? You're my wife. I have every right to see your body or even fuck you. Did you enjoy his touches? Is he so much better than me? Your own husband?"

Damian screamed at her in anger.

He had lost it all today. At that very moment he wanted to make her feel all the pain of the world, hurt her in such a way that never in her life she would dare to even look at a man besides him.

"Please.... don't. Nothing happened.. "

Violet replied crying in fear and trying to push him off her.

He pinned both of her hands above her head as tight as he could, as he scoffed in anger

"Oh, really? The way his hand was on your waist and the times you apologized for stepping on his toes, nothing happened? Did you enjoy your time entiching him?"

"I didn't .. i didn't en.."

She was cut of as Damian again started to kiss her or more this time biting her collarbone and later soothing the same place with his tongue.

"How many men you have slept with love? Men must love you in bed."

"Please .. Please ..stop Damian.. I didn't." She begged for him to stop this torture.

"No" he replied in a gruff voice as he continued to bite and nip on her certain spots.

He was trying to take the dress off her. That's when fear gripped her more tightly than ever.

She never thought she would be forced by her own husband. She started screaming and throwing off her arms and legs to get him off her.

But as usual, she failed.

Holding her by her arms he threatened

"Don't you dare move , woman. I swear, I will be more rough with you then. Or maybe you will love it, huh?"

Her eyes widened at the threat.

She didn't know what to do or how to prevent him from doing such a disaster. She was frozen in her place in shock.

"Hmmm... good." He said when she didn't move a muscle to get away from him still tasting her delicate neck.

Damian wanted his wife all to himself. He was not a person who liked to share. He was determined to have her the very night.

"I wonder how soft your skin would feel under my touch." he spoke more to himself.

When he had almost took of her dress from her legs to her waist, she again began to move.

But this time, she started to cry and scream more louder than before. She was again throwing off her hands and legs against him.

"DID HE MAKE YOU SCREAM, MY WIFE? DID HE???" Damian literally yelled at her face.