Chapter 5

Nobody's POV

Damian was working in his cabin as usual. He could see Violet through the glass.

He was staring at her from his side, when he suddenly noticed Khyle entering her cabin.

He couldn't hear their conversation but the whole time, his fists were clenched in anger, and hatred.

Damian was not a sharing person and he certainly didn't share his belongings and possessions. And Violet was one of them now.
Just one more month. After the project is completely done, Khyle will be back to England.

After a while, Khyle left and Violet sighed in relief.

Damian wanted to kill that bastard right there for touching his wife today but refrained from doing so as a sick thought of punishing his wife came into his mind.

The evening advanced and both of them got ready to leave. Damian entered her cabin and asked
"You ready to leave?"

"Um...yeah, I guess."

"That's good. Charlotte can't wait to meet you. Let's go."

"Yeah, sure."

Violet's POV

I was met with a beautiful young girl, who looked same of my age, whom I take as Charlotte, Damian's young sister.

"Hi, I am Charlotte Salvatore, 23 years old, this idiot's sister." She said very cheerly while pointing towards Damian.

"Hey, I am not. You know it." He said in a.. well, I don't know, very cheery voice?

Am I dreaming or something? Damian Salvatore, who is known as the devil himself in the underworld is so cheerful and open-minded with his sister...

"Violet Stone" I introduced myself while stretching my hand for a handshake.

She shook my hand and opened her mouth to say something but was cut off as my husband chimed in.

Wait. Did I just say my husband?

"Salvatore. Violet Salvatore. You are my wife now , love. You are to be known as Violet Salvatore."

"Sorry." I apologised my eyes meeting his. His black orbs looked so attractive, I didn't want to take my eyes off them.

Both of us were lost in our eyes, until we heard someone clear their throat.

Our eyes fell on Charlotte as she said with a grin on her face

"Alright, love birds. I am still here. Don't do it here now. Let's have dinner after you both freshen up. Then take all the time you need in the world."

I blushed hard but at the same time scoffed internally at her words.

Damian didn't look uncomfortable at all, instead such a smirk was plastered on his face that it made my insides churn.
God knows what he is planning in his sick mind.
But whatever it is, it's sending negative vibes to me.

Charlotte was really a charming girl. She was in the mafia too.

I also got to know that she knew my brother Liam

Damian was so free with her that I could hardly believe my own eyes.
Laughing and making jokes with her, they indeed share a precious bond.

Just as we were about to leave the dinner table, Charlotte said in a mocking tone,

"I am too young to become a aunt now, guys. Don't forget to use protection."

She waved her hand at us and left the room with a heartfelt laugh.

Much to my unknown, I was going towards my another nightmare.