Chapter 10

Violet's POV

It has been ten days since that terrifying incident and that bastard hasn't changed a bit.

Like the other days, I woke up from sleep in his embrace, him hugging me and me hiding my face in his chest.
He literary forces me every night to sleep with him and trust me when I say there is not a single place on my body where he hasn't kissed yet, not even my lips.

I am still a virgin and I think he doesn't have the slightest idea about it.
However, that didn't stop him from kissing my cheeks and hairs forcibly for each and every day.
He even forces me to sit on his lap whenever we are home.

In short, he doesn't care about me. His forced affections feels like poison at times..

I got ready and left for office together.

While sitting in the car, my mind suddenly drifted to the accident that occurred the very next day after that terrifying night.

     The First Kiss(9 days ago)

Damian's POV

Finishing the meeting, we were in my cabin discussing for a deal.
When she was leaving, suddenly Charlotte entered. Violet tipped on her feet as she fell on me and..

Her lips as soft as rose petals met mine and both of our eyes widened as the realization of what just happened dawned in.

Now I find it quite shocking that I hadn't kissed my wife or even pecked her lips for a single time since the day she met me.

I loved the feeling of having her soft lips on mine but my wife had other thoughts as she got off me and ran out of my cabin as fast as she could.

Violet's POV

I can't believe that I fell on him and it happened. How can it?

I never had my first kiss and we kissed by accident today. God, save me from this embarrassment.

The whole day, I avoided him but when we reached home, I got more tensed.

How do I get away from him?

On cue, dad's name popped on my phone screen. I could see Damian staring at the name but he didn't comment on it.

As we had already entered our home, I went to the kitchen.

Did I just say 'our home'? Weird.

After finishing, I didn't know what to do or how to face Damian. So I stayed standing there, my back facing the kitchen counter.

I closed my eyes thinking about the events today and all of a sudden felt a presence before me.

I found Damian standing a few feet away from me as he was busy watching me intensely.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my words rushed in shock.

"I should be the one asking you this." He retorted.

"Nothing." I turned in my heels to leave but he caught my bruised wrist and turned me to face him. He was way too close to my face. More than I would like on a normal day.

"Why are you avoiding me this much today?" His voice laced with anger and jaw clenched.

"Um... Nothing? And I am not avoiding you, Damian. " I tried to get my hand back but his hold was like iron.

I got myself free from him. Just as I was leaving, he said

"Why are you avoiding me for such a small matter? It was just an accident. No big deal. "

I turned to face him as his statement had angered me more.

"It might be a  'no big deal' for you but for me, it is, specially when it was my first kiss. "

I closed mouth as I soon as I realized what I had just said.

His eyes as big as mine at my sudden outburst and such an information.

What did I do? Why did I tell him that?

He stared at my face for a minute before saying,

"That is not a kiss you know..." his eyes fell on my lips as he continued,"This is."

Saying this he cupped my face and placed his lips on mine.

Damian's POV

Only one word : heaven

She tasted like strawberry when I placed my rough lips on her soft ones.

Her lips felt so soft and sweet, nothing like the others I had tasted but everything I had imagined it to be. She didn't respond to it but neither protested to leave, which had already led me to the edge of my self control.

I bit her lower lip searching for entrance but she didn't open up. Sliding my hand over her waist, I pinched on her right butt. A moan left from her, parting her lips and letting me in to explore her mouth. I could get used to such heavenly taste if I get to taste it everyday.

After a long time, when I felt like Violet was out of her breath, I broke the kiss, lifted her up on the counter and put our foreheads together.

My beautiful wife was gasping for air while her face and neck had a tint of red on them. She stared at me with shock written all over her face.

I was about to kiss her again when she pushed me back and ran upstairs.

HOW DARE SHE RUN AWAY FROM ME? HER OWN HUSBAND... I OWN HER DAMN IT ..

Suddenly, my eyes fell on afigure, a standing at a not so distance. Charlotte stared at me with a red face but opted to leave fast to avoid any further embarrassment.

Entering the room, I could hear the shower water running, which meant she was there right now.
Naked.
I really wanted to enter there and teach her a lesson for ignoring me but decided against it.

Taking my clothes, I went to another room to take a cold shower for myself to cool down. I might do something which I will regret later if I see her in a bath robe.

The shower was running and water was falling on my face but all I could think was about the little happiness of my heart when I heard I was her first kiss.  That I couldn't keep myself from kissing her and how good she tasted. Goodness, she is going to be the reason of my death.

But I need to get her under control. She can't ignore me whenever she wishes.

Exiting from the shower, I got ready and joined the dinner with father, Charlotte and Violet.

The whole time, her cheeks were red. If she is going to look this adorable every time I kiss her, then I would love to do it every minute.

She didn't met my eyes even for a second in the whole dinner. Even though father and Charlotte noticed it, they didn't comment on it, which I am very grateful for.