|| 15 ||

I stared at the mirror that reflects me wearing a red dress.

It seems that I am going to be chained to that despicable spouse of mine quite early than I thought.

"... I can still help you if you want!"

My friend Hu tao says as she comes in from the window. She did give me some red pockets and I smiled as I accepted them.

"Save from what?"

"From the wedding!" She cheerfully says.

"...but I."

"Ehh!! But you get your vision! Let's go and adventure together!!" She was excited about it but I just stared at her with a complicated face.

"..."

"...when did you start liking him?" She look dejected again, her question made me pause then made me think about it then I remember how he seems to glow last night and how embarrassing I am now when I think about it—

"I-i... my cheeks felt warm—" I hold both of cheeks and I can't help but felt a little dizzy when I think about that person, I still think he is despicable shorty!

"...better make sure he won't run away instead then!"

She quickly helps me out and we start running toward the alter. We caught the attention of others but they went away when they saw Hu tao and her Ghost our ready to fire anyone in the path.

Not far, I saw someone in red too, he was talking to another person who I think seen before as his teammates.

"—... oh it's your bride." The one with pale blue hair / white hair, look in our direction and others follow along. ((Chongyun))

"Hmm?" The groom was about to look at me when others cover his eyes. "What's going on? My lineage?" He laughs as he tried to remove the hands but they stay put.

"Don't you say you and the bride can't see each other before the wedding?" The one with blonde and green eyes, says as he covers Xingqiu's eyes with the other male with the longest silver hair. ((Bennett))

"bad. It's bad, don't you say that?" ((razor))

The silver-haired boy with scars says as he helps out, his words seem to be utter with difficulties to speaking as a normal person would.

"COVER YOUR EYES XINGQIU!" ((Aether))

"That isn't gonna happen my lineage."

He was about to pray them off again when everyone on his team gang up on him, holding him down. the blonde seems to want to just kick him off because he is smiling widely--evilly at that matter. 

"make sure we follow their tradition and cover his eyes, team! :>" ((aether)) 

"AIY!" ((Bennett and Razor))

I guess that same feather does flocks together.

"those three...." ((chongyun))

"how fun... but hello there misses xingqiu. the name is Kaeya the cavalry captain of Mondstadt but for now, I'm enjoying a day of adventuring." the tallest and seems the oldest of the bunch introduce himself. he offers his hand to shake which I gladly accepted, he gives me a red pocket and a wine.... thanks I guess...

"I am Chongyun, an Excosist-- a friend of Xingqiu.  please to meet another member of the Victims of Xingqiu" alliance." he whispers the last part which made me look at him in shock. 

he and I shake hands but the look of our eyes said: "I'm glad to meet you fellow alliance. may we survive another year with that despicable person as a member of our daily lives." we both nodded and friendship that might bloom because were both targets of a certain person who's being dragged to the pond by the leader of the squad--the plan of making him regret many things. 

that what being salty do to people...to single people being feed dog food by couples.