|| 12 ||

"I ... I don't think I can bere being disowned even that is the situation. some things just have a price. some needs to be freed from an old cage to enter a new one." I stared at the seating sun, lost in the thoughts and questions of what if and such. 

"... his fun person, I think can bere a lifetime with him." I chuckle at that words of mine. can I really? well maybe I am a masochist.' i thought as I remember always getting the one loss on our argument that I always start.

"...((name))..." she holds my hand and looks at me seriously. 

"you can marry that adepti of ameno if you like being rejected all the time." she then advertises one of the people who can take her jokes, Adepti Xiao who I don't meet at all. "then I can also send him to assassinate that fiance of yours, the funeral will be free of charge :>" she added with a bigger smile.

"... ahaha, you have a will plan there. but I don't even know that person." even if I did, that person is an immortal, I would die before his time ends. he would be lonely even if something bloom. it all ends in tragedy.' I thought while looking at the dejected look of Hu tao.

"...did you like him that way now :(? " she asked me which made me think about it. 'me liking that person...?'

"I don't know..." I honestly said in a confused state. I don't know those things at all. I did like many people because of how they look or how cool their personalities were. I... I idolize many people who gain the acknowledgment of the archon but also how free they were. 

like Captain Beidou, Mr. Zhongli, Miss Ningguang, Hu tao, the teammate of Xingqiu and ...Xingqiu. I have nothing to do, stuck in that place for a long time, if I was not being taught important things for a lady, I tried to copy things I read from books, I heard stories how vision people can go out and adventure as they wield power but you need to be acknowledged by the archons. how can I acknowledge and gain freedom...

I always ask that and when I meet Xingqiu who is a lazy bookworm who gains acknowledgment of archons, I did hear he is an expert in swordsmanship... I can't help but be salty about it. 

I did train too, a self-thought one since those things aren't ladylike for my family tradition. it sucks but I can jump over strings easily without alerting people, I want to fly with those wings they have but I can't have one since my parent would see it. 

so I can only do what I can do, jump over the roof to the roof like a ninja, learn some useless skills like having a male voice so I won't be found out, or sneak out after everyone is in their deep sleep after hearing their snoring through the walls. yet I don't get a vision.

"some time ago, I thought if I can gain a vision I can be free... but I don't know if ever have one. so I will succumb to my fate."

"...vision? we can ask for one!" her ears perk up at my words, I stared at her confused.

"but rex Lapis is dead..."

"ASK THAT OLD GUY, ZHONGLI!"

"...his not rex Lapis but a penniless smart guy."

"But I have a suspicion he is rex Lapis! let's go~~" when the sun was gone and the moon was up, she dragged me back to her parlor and demanded a vision from Zhongli with a polearm ready to use force. I who stood on the sideline dont know if I should stop her or facepalm.

"as your boss, I order you to give her a vision."

"....I do not understand." sipping his tea, Zhongli look at the two of us, more like Hu tao who was being a caveman while having that wide smile.

"GIVE HER A VISION SO SHE WON'T BE FORCED TO MARRIAGE AND I WILL NOT TELL YOUR REX LAPIS!"

"I still dont understand what you meant." He was about to sip his tea again but it was slapped away by Hu tao polearm. "..."

"GGGGGIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and so they engage in a fight but in the end, Zhongli was threatened to pay up his debt after those many times the parlor needs to pay up for him. and yes, he was threatened enough to give me one, though I dont know if it was fake or not.

he just said: "a good contract is a fair contract." while Hu tao crosses out all the dept he put himself in with the parlor money.

"yey!!" Hu tao and I stared at the vision with no color or element yet. Zhongli said my element should appear on its own if I really would be acknowledged by it. 

"so... what now?" she asks as we continue to look at it. "I dont know... we wait?" but it was already late at night, dejected we part as we let the elements vision as a keychain for now.

"few more days..." I thought as I stared at the night sky. soon I will enter another cage. but I guess I can be free than this one. without me knowing the element less vision shine green of ameno, the element of archon of freedom. that green light twinkling in the darkness as I felt a cold breeze of wind around me, calming me down.

"oh well." I thought as I enter my room. "time to sleep." without even looking at the vision, I threw it somewhere in my room. it's just fake anyway, I felt bad, Mr. Zhongli needs to make one from his geo element. 

the day ended like any other day, me back to my cage.

...

there was a voice line where hu tao sus of Zhongli as the archon of liyue, Rex lapis. so yeah I use that here. just to say, this book might either have 22 chap or 20 or something or less like 15, who knows? but the end is near.