|| 07 ||

At the point of Xingqiu: that captive in a canary bride of mine (1)

as someone who is born in a famous clan, though he might not be the heir. he still exiled at swordsmanship of his clan. he too knows that he is a child of a arrange marriage and he too will marry for the sake of his clan. but he can choose who he will wed. 

 many candidates, many rejections from him went on and on. till he saw a candidate of a family that has their daughter lack in captivity till they are in the married state, it was an odd tradition. but every family has its own tradition that differs from the rest.

the words of a bride that is thought the three arts:  Poetry, Calligraphy, and Painting. and her appearance was rumored as elegant, charming, and beautiful that her family just have to hide her away.

 it was something he doubts in the very first glace, but the fact that a person who never once stepped out and just enjoyed her place in captivity made him think, how to hush that life was. since Liyue is a land of the god of contract. he can offer a contract to help her out while he enjoys a simple life without a problem while being married.

he accepted that candidate and thus he wait for the reply. and the meeting of the two was said to happen in a week after, but he has met her before that time has happened. in two days at that time where he accepted and send the reply back, on his walks in the walks in search of the books he wanted to read.  

someone who jumps from wire to wire of lanterns for the lantern festival shadowed him from as he looks up and saw a glimpse of a person wearing male servant clothes through the odd long sleeve that looks like a wings fluttering in the wind, that person freely jumps light as a feather from above, no one notice if not for the shadow from the lanterns castes to their form. 

his gaze followed that stranger view till they were out of sight, he saw that person face in just a few glance, he thought that person was an expert in material arts but lacks at some proper stands but he complimented them with how they travel above and jump like that. 

"Hmm, I wonder how they learn such material arts." he thought while he takes his alley back to his place. "I won't mind meeting them and giving some pointers to one another." and he did meet them again, on the day where he meets his so-called caged fiance that free going like a bird from days ago stared at him smiling in a cage she called home. 

"My name is Xingqiu."

"tch.. you already know my name... Also, why do you look more like a girl? are you a girl--"

"((NAME))!" ((name))'s mother yelled out as she hit her child's head, she cants believe her daughter would act like this to her future husband!

"I mean, Hellow mwy nwame is ((name)), uwu.  I am your bride uwu. is tha fine uwu?

"..." I see. this person indeed someone who might look like a damsel but she is not in distress.

"little Xing! pls, let this pass." at the end of their meeting, where ((name)) was sent back to her room, her parents talks to Xingqiu because of her attitude.

"no, I won't mind her attitude, she through indeed an odd one. but I won't mind. she is after all my bride and spouse." he smiled as he left the house, with no intention of canceling the wedding. he just thought at that moment what would days be when learn more about his so-called spouse --((name)).

...

update went brr...