|| 11 ||

-> day before the lantern festival

"hu tao!" 

I went to greet my best friend who was on her back on me while she let go of the shovel that was about to bury a purple theme kid who was haft buried in the ground. I heard she always wanted to bury a zombie kid from that greedy green-haired guy shop. "Qiqi ... want to kill you." the buried kid said as Hu tao turn to look at me and laugh at that kid's attempts of removing herself from the hole.

"((name))~~" she waves at me as she dodges the attempt of the zombie kid to slash her with a blade. "is that the zombie kid?" I ask as I approach them the kid looks up at me with her big purple eye, "Qiqi needs help... help Qiqi." she pleaded in a monotone voice which was laughed at by Hu tao. "sorry but she's my friend and I said to her that Imma buries you this year before the lantern festival comes up, so you can pass on to the other side with the lanterns." smirking as she said those she was about to throw dirt at the zombie kid face when the ground started to froze.

"Qiqi don't want to be buried....!"  she said as the ice surrounded us and Hu tao went to get her polearm and smiled as if it was a normal thing. "YOU WILL BE BURIED!" She and her start to fight. and I, who have no vision just watch it happen while I take a bite of the barries that I found around me. it was a good show indeed.

after a while, Qiqi was taken by that snake lover green-haired guy and Hu tao and I seat under a tree looking at the sunset. in that silence, her ghost creature fought around us. she then spoke and ask me: "you're getting married soon right?" she asks me, I turn to look at her and nodded. 

"what do you think of it?" she asks me as she holds the ghost creature of hers. 

"I don't know... I think that tradition is weird... but if I get married I might able to go out freely." I thought about a lifetime with that person, it doesn't seem bad even though he always teases and bullies me around. he sometimes tried to make the atmosphere normal and not the bullying, I just don't like how I am force or be stuck in that cage. 

"I can help you prank him and if your parents disown you for it, you can live at my place!" she offered to me. "we can have fun all day and you won't be bound by your family!" she added excitedly. 

I thought about how kind she was the event through our meeting was kind of unique. that day when I went out for the first time, I meet her looking at people who were leaving her and avoiding her. she often bullied people to the point they can't stand her and she doesn't have company if not for some who can only bare with her because of a certain reason.

 she looks sad and lonely and I who were in the tree accidentally fall toward her and she is kin enough to catch me that time and tease me how there's a person can freely fall off in the sky to a hand of a funeral parlor owner--clearly asking to be buried quicker. 

I laugh at it as I am used to being teased by a certain Fiance of mine. she seems shocked but that day was the start of us being friends through she still doesn't like me that much till we slowly become close to going pranking some people. 

there was that time when we overheard about a plan of a brothel owner, burning a certain brothel that rivals theirs. she and I pause at that time, and she said she doesn't want to handle some burn cripes bodies sending on her funeral and the plant to stop it happening by scaring them with her ghost creature commence that planned night of arson of that bad person. 

when we laugh at the roof, hidden in the shadow, she points out someone in the crowd below. 

"look it's your fiance~~ wanna prank him, by taking picture of him in the red light district ?" she excitedly with the intent of making it happen. I stared at the place she points at and I saw Xingqiu looking at the person we pranked running off the brothel and he seems to be looking for someone. It was an odd sight indeed to find him here but... "

 we shouldn't, that ganna be reflected on me you know? his is my to be spouse, I don't wanna start rumors. and I wonder who he comes here for? a girl or boy toy? ahahahahaa..."I joked as we both laugh, though when she said Xingqiu was looking our way we left that place and went back home.