|| 10 ||

"Little Xing, how's your relationship with your bride?"

One afternoon, where Xingqiu and his older brother were in their garden and enjoying the afternoon breeze. As Xingqiu flips to his book that has the cover of economics but it was only the cover as the inner book was a romance book he got just yesterday.

"Hmm?" He smiled as he looks up from his book, he was on the part where the main love interest confesses his feelings to his female lead in the new years eve. He was enjoying his book and his brother just to interrupt the good part of the book, nothing less he can't argue at all. He processes the question that was asked to him.

"  I think we get along well. Just a few days ago she give me a book I wanted." He remembers that book he was looking for and he thought of that time she and he fought for the book that was fake. It was something that did fool him but he was not that piss, he just thought that ink would help her hide her face if she sneaks out but he did out of the hand of teasing her again because her reaction is quite fun and cute, especially when she pouts when she lost.

"Were you forcing yourself, Little Xing? If you want, you don't need to follow the family tradition of marrying for connection since we already will enough for us to stop doing it--"

"I am not forcing myself. Through, I did think that I need to do and my spouse is a lovely person to be with."  wit those words e smiled, a gentle smile without mischief. it was an odd sight but his older brother can see that he really did feel that way. thus he can only laugh and thought about how kids those days are in their spring.

"The lanterns festival is approaching..." he mumbles as he also thought about that while walking on his home corridor, he looks at the people who are preparing for the lantern to hang up and use for the lantern festival. he looks at his book where the two main characters went on a date on a lantern festival. 

"We always hang out in her house.... through, she did come out by sneaking..." he stared at the walls that has two birds, one was scared to jump from the tree while the other was flying in front of it, soon the scared bird flaps its wings and the two of them fly in the blue sky away from that tree.

 "hmm..." with a plan on hand he went and ask permission and hoping it was allowed, the process of it takes just two days to convince certain people but it still gets approve.

as he did such tiresome acts, his mind went back to the story he been reading. sometimes he asks himself. how does one not realize if they really felt even if one reader can already guess it... maybe that just the reality of life. we don't realize it but we unconsciously show that we start to grow on someone. that being said, he doesn't mind the tiresome thing to do at all since he is looking forward to her reaction once she is allowed to go out without needing to sneak out.