|| deleted scene ||

--> after seeing Xingqiu and parting.

"Mr. Zhongli, did you notice that person following us?" I ask as I point at the strange guy with a black mask in one of the alley, that person has dark green hair with the highlight of green.

he was following us, I am not a pro but he just sticking out too much as he spies on us. as a sneaky person, I am impressed that I have learned this new useless skill of spotting an obvious sneaky person.

"hmm? " he stared behind us and that person who was spying on us ducked but the ahoge of his was telling his position behind the signpost of one of the stores. "I wonder what his business on the harbor today..." he mumbles before he turns to look in front of us we continue our walk. I hold my camera as I once again stared at that person hiding and approach that person.

"hey!" I called out to him. which made him glared at me but look at Zhongli behind me then glared back at me.

"what is it, mortal ? " he hisses at me which made me look at him in shock. " your rude--" I was triggered this person just act as if he was someone above human but now that I look at him closely. I take my camera up and take a picture of him.

"I will end you."  he hisses as the camera shutter its light at his unguarded face, he summoned a spear and was about to stab me but Zhongli threw him off with him summoning a pillar. I watch as he was sent flying. I felt bad about it.

"let's get to the place you can take a picture off." he says as he turns around as if he did not just do that. "ok..." I run and followed him. "did you know him?"

"hmm, I would say I know of him but the moment I do not... worry not, he must likely miss his meds to him to act that way."

"I see." I don't understand what you meant. but ok.

we continue are venture around Liyue and take pictures with some important people like Captain Beidou who is happy to let me take her photo with her ship, she was so cool. and the adepti Ganyu who was in the forest eating something green, Zhongli said we shouldn't bother her and just picture her in her natural habitat. which confuse me again.

At the end of the hunting down the good picture to put in my album. we stopped in front of a place with flowers that seems to not bulb yet. they were Glaze Lilies waiting to be bloom. at that moment he asks me

"did you enjoy yourself?"

"hmm."

"you're a close friend of the heir of the funeral home, I work. I was surprised you and she was able to get close as someone like you seems to be the kind who would flip someone off if they triggered you."

"ooh! because she's a fun person." Hu tao is a fan person who I would play with, sometimes she helps me in my escape too!

"How odd friendship bloom in the weirdest way. But that's just how things works... come let's go back it's getting late."

"Mr. Zhongli your weird too, you act really old."

"Will I am older than you think I am."

"Ooh, ok."

I discover that he really indeed old—after all his the archon Of Liyue, That now lives as the mortal man Named Zhongli.

...