|| 13 ||

in an occasion that only happens because someone asks this from my strict parents. I was out of the house, not because I sneak out or I am wearing a disguise but I went out of that place as me.

"you have been silent for a while now." I heard him ask while we walk side by side on the sidewalk, the lanterns that light up around us, the sign of the lantern festival slowly began.

"...I...." I stopped on my steps as I look at the place around us, I, of course, saw this when I was out with the reason of sneaking out but at this moment everything suddenly lights up and I felt Weird... I can't explain how I felt...

"hmm?"

"I- I... feel weird." I start to tear up for some reason, I stared at him oddly. I did go out on my own but the feeling that I went out as myself and no need to pretend as someone else. I felt light.

"being in captivity really take mental troll to oneself." He says as he reaches out to wipe away my tears. I stared at him oddly as he was acting weird than he usually acted around me. I expect him to tease me again but he smiled at me warmly.

"When I heard about your case, I thought I can make a contract in our marriage since we don't know if we ever felt a connection like others would in marriage for love as our situation is the sake of family ties or arranged one... " he admitted which made me look at him. 

"like a truce where I let you do what you want, be free to go, and not be bound by your family tradition." At that moment I thought he was glowing as my chest suddenly unable to let me breathe at that moment. Is he cursing me to die? What just happen? ' I thought.

"...**sob, w...why.... You... acting... weird..." I ask as reach out to see if it was someone else. Since he usually doesn't act like this way. It is so abnormal. But the situation of me crying is already odd. 

"I don't like..." I keep crying I don't like this, why did I suddenly felt I want to return back? And I can't bear to look at him without getting steam over my head?

"You just felt free and unbound as yourself. That is normal." He says as he takes my hands and he runs with me toward the plaza where more lanterns being light up. 

"Don't you have a camera? Do you want to take pictures of the lantern festival?" he Take the camera that I have around my neck and take a picture of me. 

"Now we can remember your really cute crying face and for all to see. " he flashes me a smile that looks despicable and evil. that I want to punch his face.

"..." I dont know if he's mocking me or not. I am not in the mood I was earlier but I still felt free to the point I won't mind being teased by this fiance of mine. "tch. hope you dont get taller this year." I clap my hand and prayed it.

I heard him laugh before he points out that he gains height, enough to be taller than me.

 "heh. but I am slightly taller than you now..."

"..."

"now, you're the one short." he smiled as he pats my head. and flash me that insulting smile. 

"and will stay as one." 

"..." help! i am being bullied. ;;

...

happy Lunar new year! and advance valentines!