|| 09 ||

there was a time where he went and followed her when she sneaks out when he was about to enter her place, he saw her jump from the wall and went jumping from roof to roof as the thing they call ninja in books he read. it was a sight that let him stared too long till he doesn't realize he was fallowed her along close behind but not enough to alert him if she was that kin like a "ninja" would be.

the place he doesn't realize enter was the red light district. when he realized he was out in open in such street, he went to conceal his presence in the crowd and look for that fiance of his and spot her talking to the heiress of the funeral parlor and they were playing in the street of the red light district as if they don't know what that place is.  

through the crowd become crowded than before, he lost sight of the two friends till he heard a scream and people run out of one of the brothel almost in the state of nudity and looking up to the roof above that building was two figure laughing in the shadow. it was a familiar figure of the two who he was spying at. 

"she did such a thing..."

he can't help but sigh at the sight of the two who soon left the roof to who nowhere where, after that time. he heard that that person who was a horrible person who that night plan to burn that establishment for they were hired by a rival brothel to end the business of the opposing brothel. even it causes some lives of the people they send a person to do such act. 

"--Xingqiu!" he snaps out of his thoughts as the opposing blade of the claymore of the exorcist friend of his slash down at him but he was quick to dodge it and deflect the attack with his own blade. "if you don't plan on training and just to doze off. I won't mind postponing our spiring training for another day."

"Forgive me, I was thinking of my spouse, Chongyun," he says as he swings his blade back to his inventory, and lightly bow apologetically at his friend, since it was one of the days they set to train together.

"arent you two just engaged and be married a year from this day, after lantern festival?" Chongyun look at him confused as his blade disappeared back to their inventory, he takes his umbrella and covers himself from the heat of the sun, through it was one of the good weather to train without getting problems with the heat, he still gets prepared of the what if.

"hmm, that's right. the wedding is at a year's time, after the festival indeed." he smiled as he thought about the days counting down to that point. "but in the end, she still and would be my spouse, so calling her that this time or later of that event is the same." he added. 

"Why do you seem to be looking forward to it?"

"I am? I don't realize," he says. " I just thought about how silly and attics would be at that time. she did disdain me." he laughs at those words, Chongyun who takes a popsicle to eat to cool down the temperature from the training earlier stared at him. 

"you're so despicable, Xingqiu. you won't even let that poor person be and bully them," he mumbles as he prays for that person will be once they sealed the contract of a lifetime. 

even though, he mumbles that in a low tone, Xingqiu heard it and he looks at his friend and smiled. " what was that?"

"you might hear wrong. I Said congrats." he calmly says as he bites his popsicle and eats the rest in two bites. 

"I see." since he rather in a good mood to let him pass on that insult, he let him be, that being said he removes the water that he summed below chongyun that he put earlier when he heard him mumble that, of course, doesn't put to trip him :>' he thought as flip a page open of his book.

"somehow books are not interesting as they were..." he mumbles silently as he looks at the day, and through would it be faster and hurry to be another day as tomorrow was the day he would come and visit that person again. he won't mind getting some info about that matter from days ago, if she ever tells him anything. but at least he can scare her enough to leave him smiling at he wishes the day would go faster.