|| 08 ||

At the point of Xingqiu: that captive in a canary bride of mine (2)

As soon to be husband and wife, for this reason,  they are two who would spend a lifetime together and do so they will establish a contract through marriage, and as a people of Morax --the god of contract. 

"one must follow and never break the contract or suffer the wrath of the rock." Xingqiu thought of that when the thought of his marriage with that person comes to mind. through, the possibility of getting close to the degree of a normal couple out of love might be impossible at the moment as the two of them don't know anything of what the other might like or hate. 

through the efforts that he would willing to do in this situation was rather nonexistent if not for the fact that he keeps hearing about that person where ever he goes in the harbor of liyue, and he always went to visit her as a companion. at first, he just trying to do his part as a fiance and good person, since she must be lonely if she's stuck in her room if she doesn't sneak out. 

at those simple days, they spend together were either end up with him leaving his bookmark on the same page as he enters that room or left that room with a smile at the expression of a glimpse of that person silly acts.

and today was one of those days, he comes to visit her at her house.

"what's your hobby, dear?"

"...why are you calling me that?" 

she looks at him on guard and disdain on her face as the two-seat in front of one another at the table. a cup of tea on his side and Dango on her. she takes a bite of her food and looks at the outside of the window and xingqiu. "when are you leaving?" he can't help but smile at her words of shuuing him off the room as quickly as possible even though he just enter that place.

"When the sun soon sets." He answers, he was only teasing her since he plans to not stay that long but just a whole hour before return back to his place to read more books.

"...that's like hours later!" she complained as she slams her hand to the table, the Cup was thankfully on Xingqiu hands as it won't splash anywhere or at anyone. but the Dango in the other case jumps off the plate to the floor.

"...1... 2.. 3! it's still edible!" under 3 seconds he watches as that person just takes the Dango and bites it. the floor wasn't dirty, to begin with, he looks at her that smirk at him. "are disgusted now? now leave me be!" her eyes seem to portray those words as she mooches on the dango.

indeed that was a unique sight to behold, but the fact she would go far as that to just make him leave makes him want to see how far she would go. and those moments where he would only go there to how would her attempts of making him leave or simple tease her increase and the part of visit her every other day become a simple daily thing he must do.

he thought about the status of their relationship with the fact they were engage excluded. they are close to being friends or at her terms, he is her nightmare and enemy of sneaking out.