Chapter 18 - Bold Moves

Start from the beginning

"Well, you must have been really cute," Hoseok complimented.

"Why of course," Seokjin said pushing his short hair out of his face. "What else would I have been?"

The other two laughed.

"Guys, would you like to go into that shop?" Jimin asked nodding his head towards a shop.

"Jimin we can't go into there?!" Hoseok half shouted surprised that Jimin would even suggest the idea. "Why would you even-" Hoseok stopped as he was getting worked up over nothing.

"It's in the day, children are watching," Seokjin said. "By the time we walk out, the world would be surprised. It will make headlines everywhere."

"Come on guys, it will be fun," Jimin said. "Please, I want to surprise Kookie... Pretty please."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors," Seokjin offered.

"Okay," the other two replied.

They placed some bags down so they could play. Seokjin and Hoseok both put 'scissors' whilst Jimin pulled 'rock'.

"Ha!" Jimin shouted.

"It was 2 to 1 and we lost!" Seokjin said. "We're still not going."

"Hyung!" Jimin whined. "That's not fair."

"I actually kinda, wanna go too," Hoseok said in a quiet voice and began to laugh.

"Hobi!" Seokjin exclaimed. "Alright then, quickly. I can't believe this."

Seokjin covered his face by looking down as they walked into the lingerie shop. By the time they were in the shop, all the blood in his body, had gathered up on his face. He walked behind Hoseok who was also slightly red and was looking through the red lingerie.

"Pick whatever you want Jinnie, it will be on me," Hoseok offered.

"Sure I will!" Seokjin said as he picked up one of the red ones. "I didn't want to come here in the first place!" He continued as he picked two black ones and walked towards a pink area. "I can't believe you made us come here!" Seokjin picked two of the pink ones.

Hoseok and Jimin laughed at Seokjin who was still the colour of Elmo. When they had all they wanted, they went and paid for it.

"Let's just hope the Alphas haven't seen this yet," Jimin said as he walked out of the shop.

"Jiminie, what did you buy?!" A fan shouted.

Jimin shook his head as he hugged Seokjin in his embarrassment. The three then walked down the street to the car they knew would be waiting for them to take them back to their dorm. They talked about how a lot of people will be very surprised about them going into that shop. They could have just got their managers to go and do it but no, they had to do it in broad day light to let the whole world see what their alphas are in for.

When they arrived at their dorm, they thanked the driver and announced their presence once they got inside the house. When they entered the living room, the alphas were sat around the room watching the TV intently which happened to be showing animals. Jungkook lay in the sofa with his legs in the air and head near the floor.

"Hey baby," Namjoon greeted after swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Hi..." Seokjin said sceptically. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," Yoongi said as he also swallowed thickly.

"Why ever would you think there was a problem? Why would you think something was wrong Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"You are all acting strange..." Hoseok said as he placed down his bags.

"No, not- not at all," Namjoon stuttered.