004: a no sex sleepover

warning: swearing

"you should be happy I snuck you in without them knowing and that Franny and Daniel are spending the night at hers"

...

"Corbyn can you please explain how Zach is here before you?" Jonah sounded really angry though it was always Corbyn who would be angry and Zach would be in the place Corbyn is right now.

"Sorry, I got hungry so I stopped by walgreens to get some snacks" Corbyn tried to come up with the most convincing lie.

"Guys, let's just record right? It's fine if he's late one day Jonah" Jack tried to save Corbyn's ass.

"I'm not angry, it's just he's generally never late" Jonah sighed before him, Zach and Jack walked into the studio as Daniel caught up with Corbyn.

"It wasn't walgreens Corbyn, you should've at least covered the hickeys" Daniel patted Corbyn's back.

"She didn't want me to, she wanted me to explain these hickeys to you guys" Corbyn said walking with Daniel.

"Well this 'she' sounds bold" Daniel laughed.

"Oh trust me she is" Corbyn said while suiting himself on the couch in the studio.

"I wish to meet this 'she' that has Corbyn's heart" Corbyn choked on nothing but air.

Everyone around him just started rushing around getting him water.

"I'm good" Corbyn said coughing one last time. "She doesn't have my heart Daniel"

"Sure, watch you fall in love with whoever this mystery girl is" Daniel smirked.

"I won't fall in love" Corbyn protested.

"Whatever you say buddy" Daniel said before walking to his chair and Zach entering the recording booth.

"Corbyn, this is the 3rd time we're recording the song, have some water and try again"

The boys were recording a song on their album but Corbyn wasn't able to hit a note right and they were all stressing out a bit. Corbyn drank some water and just as they were about to start recording, Aubrey stood by the doorway of the studio and Corbyn's face lit up.

"From the top" Daniel said before playing the beats.

"the way you look at me when you're on your knees, girl let me see those eyes