ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44

~third person pov~

"babe are you ready?" yelled minho across the house.
"yeah i am. are you?" yelled chaerin in response as she stood by the door.

she heard no response but soon enough felt arms wrap around her waist. she smiled as she put her hands on minho's and slowly turned around.

she cupped his cheeks and gave him a small peck.

"let's go!" she cheered as she put her shoes on and stepped into the hall. as she waited for minho to come out she pressed the button to the elevator.

as the elevator doors opened, minho had already caught up and they both walked inside hand in hand.

once they underground garage they got in minho's car. today was their favorite day. it was their 1 year anniversary and they had a whole day planned out.

——

     "babe we're here!" whispered minho into chaerin's ear as he tried waking her up since she had fallen asleep through the car ride. 

     the girls eyes fluttered open and a small yawn escaped her mouth. cute thought minho. as the couple made their way out the car they had once again walked hand in hand.

     today they decided to spend the day at a carnival. they were both amazed by all the lights that were shinning in the night time.

     "let's go over there!" said chaerin and she pulled her boyfriend with her towards a big rollercoaster.

     chaerin was excited but minho, not so much. as he looked up he gulped in fear. he hated rollercoasters but he would do anything for the girl he loved.

multiple rides later, they walked into a small photo booth. chaerin inserted a small 5 dollar bill and got ready to take pictures.

"make a funny face," she said as she stuck her tongue out and put a piece sign up.

three, two, one click!

"do a cute face this time!" said minho as he stuck his lips out and put a finger near his dimple.

three, two, one, click!

"what would we do for this one?" asked chaerin in a rush as she watched the timer go down.
"this," responded minho as he placed a hand on her face and made her look at him.

three, two, one, click!

as the timer went off chaerin felt a pair of lips on hers and luckily she had closed her eyes just in time for the picture to come out perfect.

"yah! why would you do that?" she asked in embarrassment and she covers her face with her hands.

all minho could do was laugh in response and pull her into a hug. soon enough, the couple walked out as they remembered there were other people waiting in line.

sadly like any other date, the day had come to an end which meant they had to go home.

one their way home chaerin remembered to post something on her stargram account as she wanted everyone to see how much fun she had.

kang_chaechae

liked by _chaminho, onyourm_ark, ryujins_bin and 2,928,472 othersi guess today was fun🙄👍🏻 @_chaminho——ryujins_bin: cute asfonyourm_ark: @ryujins_bin this could be us but you playing😩ryujins_bin: @onyourm_ark motherfucker we're dating remember?...

i guess today was fun🙄👍🏻 @_chaminho
——
ryujins_bin: cute asf
onyourm_ark: @ryujins_bin this could be us but you playing😩
ryujins_bin: @onyourm_ark motherfucker we're dating remember?
onyourm_ark: @ryujins_bin oh yeah, i still can't believe it :D

"don't we look cute?" asked chaerin as she showed him the picture she had uploaded
"yeah, but you make it look like you hate me with that emoji!" yelled minho as his lips went into a small pout.
"ohh but i do! i swear!" replied chaerin as she giggled at his cuteness.

suddenly, a ringing phone interrupted their comments. chaerin picked her phone up as she realized it was hers. as she looked at the number, she realized it wasn't a number she knew so she didn't bother picking it up.

a couple seconds later the phone stopped ringing and she set it down on her lap again. minho rested his hand on her lap and she smiled at him.

but again, her phone rang. she let out a frustrated groan and looked at the number. it was the same one that had previously called.

she had decided to pick it up since it probably wouldn't leave her alone. she turned off the song that was playing and she because even more frustrated as tempo was her favorite song.

"hello?" she said into the phone.
"kang chaerin is this you?" asked the person on the phone.
"yes it is but who are you?" asked chaerin in a confused tone.
"you don't remember me?" asked the person once again.
"i'm sorry. i don't remember who you are."
"it's me, seojun. han seojun." he said while his voice cracked a bit, almost as if he was holding some of his tears in.
"seojun?" yelled chaerin as the car suddenly stopped and she looked towards minho with wide eyes.

authors note: i just wanna let you guys know that i do not ship these idols in real life. i just wanted to include them for fun.