ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41

~third person pov~

     "she's gone?"
"yeah, she left yesterday night. didn't chaerin tell you?" asked seulgi.
     "no, i haven't talked to her that's why i came here. who else knows she left?" he asked.
     "that one girl. ugh i think her name was lim juyeong?"
     "lim jugyeong?" he asked hoping it wasn't the girl seulgi was talking about.
     "yes! it was her! she came to talk to chaerin the other day and chaerin told her that she was leaving," she responded.
     "i have to go. it was nice seeing you noona," said seojun before he ran out.

  ——

     now here he was. on the beach, desperately looking for the couple. seojun had multiple things to say. one of them being for jugyeong and the other for suho.

     as he finally spotted the girl, he frantically ran up to her. he could be considered a ball of anger walking around.

     "yah, lim jugyeong! why didn't you tell me?" he yelled as he approached her.
     "tell you what?" she asked being confused as to why seojun was there.
     "that chaerin left. you knew and you didn't say anything. why?" he asked one more time.

     jugyeong sat in silence, not having the courage to say anything. this angered seojun even more. just as he was about to speak up once again he heard a voice from the side.

     "what are you doing here?" asked suho.
     "you, why aren't you answering your phone?" yelled seojun as he walked up to the other male.
     "what is it?"
     "suho, it's your father. he's receiving surgery."

     just like that suho because worried. they all ran back towards the car and made their way to suho's house.

     he packed his things in a hurry and once again they made their way out the house. they booked a plane ticket and here they were.

     suho was getting ready to leave and go to the us.

     "i'm sure he'll be fine," said jugyeong as she tried reassuring her boyfriend.
     "yes, he will be."
     "suho, it's time to go," said seojun.

     all three of them stood up and made their way towards the escalators where suho would be leaving through.

     "go home, i'm leaving. seojun, please take her home," said suho as he turned around facing the male and the female.
     "ok, don't worry." he replied, still a bit pissed off as he had things to say to jugyeong.
     "suho, don't worry and have a safe trip. i love you," said jugyeong as she gave him a last hug.
     "i'll call you when i land. bye," said suho as he finally turned around.

     seojun watched as jugyeong fell down onto the floor. there she was, crying her heart out and although he was mad, he still had a heart.

     he wrapped his arms around the girl and let her cry all she wanted. as her tears finally started coming out, they walked outside.

     "why didn't you tell me?" he asked, hoping to get a response this time.
     "because i was afraid. i wanted to tell anyone but i didn't. i was afraid that you would try and stop her. chaerin was the kindest person i had met when i came here but i realized my life is better off without her and i think it's the same for everyone else. when she wasn't here everything was perfect but she came back and look at where we are now." said jugyeong.

     seojun was left surprised. a part of him understood why she had said that. before chaerin came back jugyeongs life was perfectly fine but she had no right deciding what was good or bad for him.

     "just because she was a part of why your photos got released doesn't mean that soojin wouldn't have done it alone. plus, i don't think you get the privilege is deciding what's good for us and what's not." said seojun before walking away.

——

chaerin and minho had finally arrived. the city looked beautiful at night. they knew that this is where they wanted to be.

throughout the long flight, chaerin had a chance to clear things up with seulgi. of course seulgi wasn't totally excited by the fact that her ex and her sister were going to be living together, she accepted it since they were already so far.

walking out the airport, the pair was mobbed with paparazzi. since they were both part of the richest and most famous families of the world it was only fair that this would happen to them.

minho wrapped his arms around chaerin and tried pushing their way through the crowd. reporters around them were yelling and asking questions. pointless questions that was.

chaerin had no care in the world for
them until a certain questions caught her attention. "how do you feel about your best friends father being in critical condition?"

she wasn't aware of this current situation but didn't bother calling suho as they still weren't talking. either way, the articles would keep her updated.

——

     "minho! have you seen my hairbrush?" yelled chaerin across the house.
     "no! have you checked the small pocket in your blue luggage?" he yelled in response.
     "oh here it is!" she yelled back as she had found her hairbrush right where he had said it was. 

     the pair was currently unpacking their things. they had arrived at their house and considering the fact that their parents were rich they lived in a nice neighborhood.

     where were they? that was simple, they had arrived in the city of los angeles, california.

     this is where they would spend the rest of their lives,

     or so they thought.