ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

~third person pov~

     as their lips were in synch together everything seemed perfect but chaerin suddenly pulled away.

     "no suho, this isn't right," she said while looking down.
     "why isn't it right chae? do you not like me?" he asked.
     "no it's not that it's just i can't suho. you and seojun are all that's on my mind. i'm being completely honest with you when i say that i like you, but i also like seojun."

     hearing these words come out of the girl's mouth deeply hurt suho. when he kissed her he could tell she was holding herself back a bit. now knowing the reason he was beyond pissed off with the other boy.

      being the guy he was he pushed his emotions to the side and spoke out. "i should take you home."
     "ok, let's just pack everything up," she responded.
     "no i got it. you can go sit in the car and tell mr.han to come back."

     as chaerin wanted to make this a little bit less awkward she pulled her phone out and looked through her pictures of suho from earlier today. once she found the perfect one she posted it onto her stargram account.

kang_chaechae

liked by rv_sseulgi, lim_jugyeong and 927,392 othershe's the cutest person i've ever seen

he's the cutest person i've ever seen.
tagged: @suho_lee

as chaerin observed suho from inside the car she saw him pull his phone out. she watched him carefully as she saw him smile at something on his phone. she knew he was smiling at the picture she had posted when she received a notification from stargram

suho_lee

liked by lim_jugyeong, kang_chaechae and 214,736 othersyou're the one that i want tagged: @kang_chaechae

you're the one that i want
tagged: @kang_chaechae

     as chaerin looked up she saw suho closing the trunk door. she truly was confused about her feelings. one moment seojun would be the one making her heart flutter and the next it would be suho.

     having both boys confess to her didn't make it much either. "i have to choose one," she thought. "i can't keep playing with both of their feelings.," she kept thinking.

     suho then walked into the car and sat down. getting ready to go home suho grabbed chaerin's hand and layed his head on her shoulder.

     once again her heart fluttered and the girl was a blushing mess but then her phone rang.
as she picked her phone up still holding onto suho's hand she read the contact name. seojun

     she was shocked to say the least and her first instinct was to let go of suho's hand as if seojun was watching them. she picked the phone up and heard seojun start to speak.

     "princess where are you? come to my house. i'm so bored," he said in a whiny voice. 
     "seojun not right now. i'm busy," she responded.
"busy? busy doing what?" a sassy seojun responded.
"i'm with suho-" she said before she was caught off.
"suho? why are you with suho," he said sounding a bit mad.
"he brought me on a date but we're on our way back."
"ok i'll be waiting for you in front of your house." he said as he hung up.

not wanting to talk about seojun, chaerin laid her head on suho's shoulder and closed her eyes as she fell into a deep slumber.

while she was sleeping suho thought about today's events over and over. he didn't mean this in a creepy way but he loved the way chaerin's lips felt on his.

although he knew seojun took up a part of her mind he was determined to take it all up no matter what. this was his time and he was going to take every chance he got to make a move on her.

as they made their way to chaerin's house they both ended up falling asleep. once the car had pulled into the girls driveway the door opened.

there stood seojun who appeared to be mad. he immediately wrapped his arms around chaerin and picked her up bridal style. trying his best not to wake her up.

as suho felt weight being lifted off his shoulder he immediately woke up. when he opened his eyes he was seojun taking chaerin away. he got up and ran out the car.

"what the hell are you doing," he said.
"i'm taking her up to her bed. what else does it look like i'm doing," said seojun.
"go lay her down and come back out here." demanded suho.

he watched as seojun took her inside. a couple minutes later seojun appeared outside again. both boys felt jealous of each other.

"why do you always have to ruin things seojun. can't you just leave us alone for once. you had her before she left. was that not enough for you?" suho yelled.

"yeah, it wasn't enough. i still love her and i always will. nothing will ever make me leave her and you know, you don't deserve to be happy after killing your friend. do you know what seyeon said to me the day he died? he said you'd believe him. without even knowing that you're a cold hearted and selfish jerk, he counted on you and ran over to see you. so don't ever think that i'll leave you alone to be happy. i'll take chaerin right back and we'll go back to the way things were before she left." he said before leaving.

little did they know that chaerin heard the whole argument and her heart broke.