ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

~chaerin's pov~

i was a happy child. i had a mom and a dad that loved each other dearly. that was until my mom found out my dad cheated on her. when that news came out they got a divorce and the press went crazy.

press? you must be thinking what does the press have to do with this. well my mom is a well know actress. she wasn't always well known tho. it was up until 4 years ago when her drama went viral.

since that happened we never got to keep going with a normal life. we moved into a new house with multiple security guards who followed us every time we went out.

next to this house lived a beautiful boy. to be specific his name was lee suho. he was a very chirpy and lively kid. i remember it oh so clearly. we grew up together and we loved each other so much. up until last year we were closer than ever.

what happened is what you're probably asking yourself. well, we lost a dear friend of ours. his name is seyeon. he was a great guy who could do anything and cheer anyone up when needed.

when seyeon passed away a lot changed. suho went from this extroverted guy to an introverted guy who was cold to anyone he didn't care about. his friendship with seojun went to pieces because seojun thought suho was to blame.

i almost lost seojun too. unlike suho i made an effort to talk to him and work things out. we still remained close, but not as close as before since he decided to take a break from school.

i was glad to have suho as my friend. we
remained at the same school were we were known as the incredible duo. that was until i had to leave. my mom got a job overseas and i had to go with her.

i lost all contact with suho, seojun and anyone else i knew in korea. the good thing is that now i'm back and better than ever.