ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

~third person pov~

jugyeong ran through the halls of the hospital after her sister told her that suho was in an accident. she was frantically looking for the room number 317.

as she slid the door open, she ran up to the body that was laying there. unaware that it wasn't the guy she was looking for.

     "suho, are you ok? does it hurt badly." she asked as her tears started to come out slowly.

     before anything else could happen she heard the door open once again. as she turned around she met suho and chaerin's wide eyes.

     jugyeong started to panic as she realized she didn't have any makeup on. suho realized this too and he yelled "noona you're here!"
     "noona? i didn't know you had an older sister," said seojun. jugyeong ran and hid inside suho's arm not wanting anyone to realize it was her, but it was to late.

     chaerin saw all the similarities between her and the jugyeong who always wore makeup to school. being the smart girl she was, she wasn't easily fooled. before anyone could say anything else chaerin walked out the room in a hurry.

     "chaerin please listen to me," said jugyeong as she watched chaerin leave the room in a hurry, wanting a chance to explain.
     "why jugyeong? so you can lie to me again? you're were my best friend but i clearly wasn't yours. you could've trusted me with this. i don't care what you look like with or without makeup but i told you everything there was to know about me. what the hell jugyeong, i thought you trusted me. i need you to just leave me alone. please." she said as she left the hospital.

     as she was walking through the streets of the city she felt betrayed. she had thought of jugyeong as a sister. she though jugyeong looked pretty even without makeup.

     "i wonder who else knows." she thought.
     not wanting to do anything else for the day she went home. the only thing that would make her feel better was eating something. she was a stress eater so she ordered some food and when it arrived she ate.

     around 9 pm she got a notification from her phone. as she picked it up,she immediately smiled as she read the contact name.

——————————————————
jun😽

princess are you ok? how come you left in a hurry?

yeah, i just felt a bit sick all of a sudden. what about you? how do you feel?

me? i feel great now that i'm talking to you.

ohh, are you flirting with me rn😳🤚🏽

maybe i am princess, but you know what would make you feel better?

what?

this.

ohh

ohh. neomu handsome😩🤌🏽

——————————————————

     after the pair finished texting, chaerin was about to fall asleep but her phone rang. she was a bit surprised because she usually never received phone calls but either way she picked up without looking at the contact name.

"hello?"

"chaerin where are you?" a voice asked.

"suho? i'm at home. why"

"ohh, i just wanted to talk." he said.

"talk? talk about what?" she asked.

"i just wanted to hear your voice. after everything that happened today i just though that you might need someone to rant to."

"about the whole seyeon thing, i don't think i'm ready to talk about. anyways, i feel bad. earlier after i left the hospital i started to feel guilty. i never should've reacted like that. jugyeong probably had her reasons for not telling me and i should've helped her get out of there before seojun saw her instead of leaving." she ranted

"chaerin, the best thing you could do right now is call or text her telling her that your sorry-" he said before he was cut off.

before the male could say anything else chaerin spit out a fast "goodnight suho," and immediately went onto her messages, looking for jugyeong's name.

as she found jugyeong's contact she sent the girl a text before setting her phone down and falling into a deep sleep.