"Xiao Yin, how much stronger do you think these people are?". "Maybe...". Tang Yin hasn't finished his calculation when the door was open by spirit power. This interrupts Grandmaster and Flander's conversation, who's recommending using weapons. "Who's there?" Meng Shen Ji said annoyed. No one has ever dared brazenly come into their room before. "Oh, it seems the three boards have guests. Forgive this one interruption" A voice sounded out. The three boards of education face become a little sour. From the door, the Shrek entourage recognizes the student who has been beaten by Dai Mubai before, his face still bruised and a little swelling. On his right, an older man bore some resemblance to the student walking stiffly and proudly. Obviously, they were family or has some semblance of blood ties. The person on the back gives a more dangerous vibe, however. He was a slim old man, who has green hair. His eyes are a deep beryl color, and he wears black and green colored clothes.  He seems relaxed and unconcerned, with his eye closed.

"Prince Xue Xing, Prince Xue Beng, to what do I owe you to come to our place?" Zhi Lin hurriedly addressed. "Who are these people? Where they've come from?". The three boards of education look at each other, sensing trouble. However, they finally introduce the Shrek entourage. When prince Xue Xing heard Shrek academy, he has a disdained look on his face. "I have never heard of this academy. It must be a mediocre one. You dare to have a small academy to be taught into our academy?" Xue Xing said with an upright arrogance. When Qin Ming heard this, he can't help but clench his fist. The prince just insulted his old school. "Prince Xue Xing, Shrek academy has many talents. Even the support type can fight. This academy is also Qin Ming old school. It is not an ordinary academy". Prince Xue Beng and Xue Xing were shocked, then embarrassed. They look at Qin Ming, whose expression has become as black as a pot. "Oh, I don't know that this school is Teacher Qin academy" Prine Xue Beng answers, embarrassed. If he had known this, he wouldn't insult them. Teacher Qin's position is high in the academy. He was one of their top teachers.

However, prince Xue Beng isn't one to back down. He has been spoiled since childhood, so he doesn't like things not going his way. "Although this school has a great student before, doesn't mean it will be the same. Beside they arrogantly hit me" Xue Beng said. "Yes, the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy is one of the empire pillars. We need to ensure that this teacher is not an egoistical person"Prine Xue Xing implied. "Then what do you propose we do to prove our student's talent? You're not even asking why we hit the prince!".Flander said, angered. "You can fight with mister Dugu for five minutes. If you win, we'll apologize. If you lose, you have to get out of here".

Dai Mubai was angry that he was about to dash forward. However, it was at this time the old man opens his eyes. A pressure enveloped him, making Dai Mubai goes blank. Tang San immediately let out his blue silver emperor and take him back. Dai Mubai finally breathes a sigh of relief, looking shaken and distraught. He looked at the old man with great fear. "Mister Dugu, please". "Of course. If you dare, come at me and endure for five minutes". The old man's voice was heard. He then let out his spirit rings for them to see. Yellow, yellow, purple, purple, black, black, black, black, black. A titled douluo. 

Seeing a titled douluo who's going to be their opponent, the Shrek entourage's face becomes sour. Let alone five minutes, they won't stand a chance five seconds. "Fine, we're leaving. Flander, students, let's leave" Grandmaster said angrily. "Xiao Gang, you want me to concede?". "Although you want to fight, you can't drag the students too. The student is still young and hopeful. You want them to go die with you" Grandmaster reasoned. Hearing this, Flander understands and stopped fussing. He looks at the brother and sister that has been with him and gestures to them to go. Seeing that the talent they sought was about to disappear, the three board of education was furious. "Wait, we're also going to taste your poison. Mister Dugu, please teach us". Hearing what Meng Shen-Ji said, prince Xue Xing's face become grave. The three of them is a distinguished soul master, and one of the pillars of the school. He has offended them by rejecting the Shrek team.

The three boards of governer attack Dugu Bo at the same time. However, the gap between soul douluo and titled douluo are still large. In a matter of minutes, the three of them were blown away by the attack of Titled Douluo. The Shrek Entourage was also blown away by the attack. The school building was blown away by a single attack. Seeing the trouble, Tang San use Blue Silver Emperor to tied his friends, while Tang Yin cushioned their fall with the wind element. That doesn't mean Tang Yin can make all of them fly. The burden would be too great. 

Although the three boards of education and the Shrek entourage were defeated, Dugu Bo didn't seem to stop. His second attack soon follows. Just as he was about to activate his skills, great pressure comes over them and throws all of Heaven Dou Imperial Academy to the ground. This pressure is so great that Dugu Bo, The three boards of education, The Emperor Team, and Price Xue Xing and Xue being can't breathe. Suddenly, two people in dark cloaks stood in front of the Shrek Entourage, a man and woman. With one finger, the woman stopped Dugu Bo's second attack.

"Big sister, big brother" Flander greeted. "Hmmph, it must be fun to bully us. Just because we're so poor, we won't be accepted. If you want us to leave, we'll leave. No need to fight". Ah Yin said with contempt and release the pressure, especially on Dugu Bo. Seeing his grandfather suffering, Dugu Yan immediately shouts. "Esteemed one, please forgive grandfather. It was a misunderstanding. Please". Ah Yin immediately released her pressure on the academy. It was then everyone can breathe. "Esteemed one, may I ask what rank you have? and who're you?" Zhi Lin asks respectfully. "You don't need to know about us. Because we're not accepted, we're going to leave" This time Tang Hao spoke. Without any prompting, the Shrek entourage pack their bag and leave

However, before they can leave, a shout can be heard. "Wait, please. Esteemed boards, please forgive Qin Ming. However, today Qin Ming brought my old academy back to be fostered, but unfortunately, get caught up in this mess. As a student, I can't help but feel disappointed. I'm sorry, but I'll resign from the academy". "Qin Ming!!". Now, even prince Xue Ben looked shocked. Qin Ming is one of the best members of the academy. He was destined to be a titled douluo. Because of this, the three boards of education and even the emperor valued him. However, they now can only see his back, leaving with the Shrek academy