______

At Lagertha's farm, as the bandits approached, one of the older men walked forward, carrying an ax in his hand. He watched as the bandits rose from the tall grass but showed no fear. He didn't have the need to feel fear. He knew he'd be dying for something worth it and would get to go to Valhalla in the end.

"Come on, then! Attack us!" He encouraged the men in a loud tone, "We are not afraid! You have made a big mistake! I have fought with men whose names you should never be allowed to utter! I have fought with Ragnar Lothbrok! I have fought with Rollo and Floki! I have fought for Sihtric the Terror. And I have fought with Queen Ylva the Dread! I have lived a real-life! Come and fight me! I yearn for Valhalla!"

The old man spread out his arms as he spoke, only to be struck with several arrows to the chest.

As he collapsed to the ground, the bandits walked closer to the grain stores, led by Whitehair. They reached the body of the old man and looked down at him. They glanced up again to see the boys standing on the hills with boys but it wasn't long before those same boys were attacked from behind by bandits and were slaughtered.

With that, they continued to walk toward the walls of the grains stores. He attempted to look through the cracks but saw nothing.

They kicked open the gates, only to find a maze inside. They looked around, clearly confused.

_____

At the election, Jarl Thorkell stepped forward, making his announcement. "It has always been his dream! It has always been his ambition! And now, it has come to pass. I cast my vote..." He trailed off, looking between Bjorn and Ylva, "For King Harald! Hail King Harald! King of all Norway!"

As the crowd cheered, Ylva felt uneasy, knowing that by Thorkell voting for King Harald, he had broken the tie of votes between her and Harald. He had now won by a single vote.

Slowly, Ylva turned to Harald, glaring at him hatefully.

Sighing out, Ylva turned, exchanging a look with Bjorn. They turned, watching the priests walk past them and over to where Harald stood, thanking those who had voted for him.

"Thank you!" Harald exclaimed, extending his arms out.

"And so it has been fated," King Olaf announced and Ylva leaned forward in her seat anxiously as she watched the scene occur intently, "And who are we to question the wisdom of the gods?"

Hearing the man's words, Ylva scoffed and rolled her eyes. She turned to Bjorn, who seemed to have had the same reaction as her.

"Harald Finehair, you have been chosen to be the first King of all Norway," King Olaf announced and by the look on his face, it seemed as though he wasn't happy about it either, "Drink from the sacrificial cup."

King Harald walked forward. He stopped in front of the priest and grabbed ahold of the cup. He brought it to his lips and wasted no time taking a large gulp of it.

"Kneel," Olaf demanded and Harald obeyed, "Let no one here dispute this result, but embrace it freely, in the spirit of all gathered here today."

After being handed the crown, Olaf turned to Harald, raising the piece of metal into the air for all to see. "Harald Finehair, I crown you the first King of All Norway," He announced and Ylva sighed, watching the crown being placed on his head, "All hail King Harald...King of all Norway!"