Chapter Forty Nine

Start from the beginning

"You're adorable darling." That pet name again. He really liked my reaction. "Did you like that? I can call you whatever you want. Baby, sweetheart, honey, anything you desire."

Honestly, they all sounded good to me. Before I would've been fine with just sweetheart, but the way Damon said it... it awakened something in me. And I worked to get his pants off, and he let me, wondering why I was up to. I took mine off as well, to be fair, we were left in our boxers.

I slid down his body laying on my stomach in front of his crotch. His face burned bright red as he realized my plan. I palmed at the fabric, moving my moth over it, letting my tongue feel along the stiffening shape that was growing in his boxers. His fingers found themselves in my hair, gripping tighter than intentioned.

"Isaiah-"

I looked up at him, smirking, "won't you let me service you your highness?"

His eyes darkened, and I was quickly yanked back up, our lips smashingly together once more, his tongue breaking past my lips to explore my mouth, quickly and effectively wiping me of my cocky attitude. As he pulled away, his fingers found my chin, holding it so our eyes met.

"My husband seemed to want to be mischievous..." my legs quaked a bit, excited from his tone. Him talking down to me in a way he never would usually.

"Well, might as well prepare you if you want to service me." With me still on his lap, he reached for the nightstand , grabbing some of the things that were set there for us. Lotions, similar to modern day lube. He set them besides us and turned me around, laying back just enough to push me into his crotch and have my ass in his face.

He pulled my boxers down, manhandling my legs to get them off me. I braced against his legs so I wouldn't fall. And I was left bare on his lap, hot all over.

"Didn't you say you'd service me?" He asked, his voice low and gravely.

I nodded, dipping my head to once again mouth over the cloth, pulling his boxers down slowly. It sprung out at me, slapping me in the face. I hadn't seen it in ages and last time I did, I really didn't think about it since we were so young.

It was definitely more developed. Long, thick, and surprisingly big. I expected average, but Damon had to excel in some of the weirdest ways. I swallowed dryly and mouthed along to side of it, laying my tongue flat along the base to giver as much as possible. When I got to the tip, I licked the dribbling precum up. I went up and down his shaft for a while, working his up. But eventually, I moved to the he's dog his cock and swallowed it, trying to take it slow.

But Damon had plans.

I gasped around his dick when his hands kneading my ass, spreading my cheeks apart.

I had never been more glad I cleaned up this morning.

As I continued swallowing more, pulling off to get air before diving back in, I heard the pop of a cap, and realized he was pulled the lube out. Lotion. Whatever.

And I get some spread across my ass and my hole. I feel a finger move around it, the lubed finger pressing in. I whimpered a bit, causing Damon to pause.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head, "I'm good. It's just strange."