001: scream my name

Start from the beginning

"That's what I wanna know, what are you doing here Besson?" Aubrey questioned him.

"Don't tell me we hooked up last night" Corbyn spoke with his hands in his head.

"Oh we most definitely did but the problem is that Daniel will murder me he gets to know" the girl said while sitting beside Corbyn.

"You remember anything from last night Corbs?"

"I do remember the part where I pinned you the wall and we made out" he said with the classic smirk he always did resting on his face.

"Yeah okay, enough details" the brunette pushed him off.

"You can't say you didn't enjoy it, I mean the way you looked at me last night said it different" the cocky boy said.

"Shut the fuck up before I literally smack you with a pillow" Aubrey said while grabbing a pillow.

"You just chose violence noo. Jeez let me brag about how I made you scream my name-" Corbyn said as he received a little smack from Aubrey "-owww"

"Just leave Corbyn" Aubrey said while pulling him off the bed.

"Jeez, why are you in such a hurry?" the besson boy questioned.

"I am practically panicking right now so enough talking. Leave before Daniel sees you and rips your head off" she said shoving him to the window.

"There's no way I'm going out the window-" the boy paused "- there's no other way is there?"

"Nope, that or you can always just walk out of my room to get your head ripped off by Daniel. You won't die Besson it's just one floor"

"If I die Seavey I will haunt you"

"Ehh, I'll take my chances"

That's when they heard Daniel call for Aubrey once again which caused the girl to push Corbyn out the window.

As the boy fixed himself, he mouthed an 'I'm okay' before Aubrey closed the window, fixed her hair and walked out of her room like she just hadn't done something Daniel told her not to do.

The girl walked out of her bedroom and into Daniel's to pull the couple out of bed for some breakfast. She walked in to a cuddled up franiel, even though it was cute, her mom practically wanted the full family down in 5 minutes. The girl walked up to Daniel's bathroom and got some water in a cup and poured it on Daniel.

"Hahhhhhhhhhhh" Daniel screamed before jerking awake causing Franny to sit up as well.

"Good morning to 'my favourite couple who makes me feel way too single', if you don't want mom to get angry I'd suggest you'd be down in 5" the girl said before she was about to walk off.

"Hey, where's my hug?" Daniel complained before walking up to his sister and hugging her.

"I hate you Daniel" the girl complained.

"What did I do?" the faux blonde questioned.

"to her, just you existing is the problem" Franny interrupted which caused the boy to look at his girlfriend who just shrugged her shoulders.