BONUS CHAPTER BTS

Start from the beginning

"But the practice-" Sung Deuk said trying to remove the sleeping eye mask but stop by Jungkook

"You don't have to worry about that our dearest hyung." Jimin said

"Yeah, we'll take care of it. While you take a rest we'll prepare the practice room." Taehyung added and signaled Jimin to start the massage chair which Jimin did.

"But- woaahh this is really relaxing." Sung Deuk tried to protest but failed cuz of the relaxing massage that he's getting.

Seeing that, the three brats look at each other and grin even wider.

"See! You deserve it hyung, we'll take care of everything." Jungkook added and played some relaxing song that made Sung Deuk gave in.

"Okay, I'll leave it up to you-woooaaahh this chair is really good~ I'll take a nap a little bit and check up on you guys." Sung deuk said getting sleepy already

"Rest! This is what I'm talking about!" Sung deuk thought to himself, smiling in satisfaction with his eyes closed.

The three silently went out of the room with huge grin on their faces and close the door quietly.

They look at each other and starts jumping quietly in circles.

"We did it!" The three brats whisper cheer, smilling from ear to ear and looking excitedly at the pack of cookies in their hands.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Jimin whispered excitedly and they immediately look for an empty practice room, where they usually do their vlives.

"Here! Let's do it here!" V said excitedly with his square smile.

"Okay! Okay! Jungkook-ah place the table there!" Jimin said enthusiastically pointing at the spot that they usually take vlive shoot at

"I'm on it!" Jungkook nodded enthusiastically and placed the table and three chairs.

"Oh! I'll get some pretty plates for the cookies!" Taehyung volunteered and ran out of the room excitedly

"Wooaaahh! There's a lot!" Jungkook said opening 1 pack of cookies.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ooohhh 1 pack for each one of us~" Jimin sang while counting the pack of cookies

"I'm here!" Taehyung yelled, came back, sweating a bit, and raising the pretty plates he found proudly. Jog towards the two.

"Haha that's fast, but isn't that too classy?" Jimin giggled looking at the probably expensive plates that Taehyung was holding.

"We have these kinds of plates in this building?" Jungkook said in amazement examining the plates.

"Yeah I got it in Bang PD nim's office." Taehyung shrugged like it's no big deal, borrowing Bang PD nim's stuffs without him knowing.

"Oooohhh that's make it even better~" Jimin cooed, getting more excited knowing it's PD nim's precious plate. They excitedly Opened the packs of cookies and decorated it on the plate.

"Wooooaaahh! It's so sute!" Taehyung giggled, admiring the cookies so much.

"Yeah, but is it just me or these are cookies for kids?" Jimin chuckled looking at some animal designed cookies

"I don't mind, Y/n made it so it must good!" JK said excitedly, already taking pictures of the cookies.

"Yeah! I'll ask her to teach me to bake these after that show" Taehyung thought to himself, already planning to spend time with you.

"I don't think I could eat this! It's a waste to just eat these." Jimin said, feeling guilty of just eating these cute cookies.

"Wait what about hyungs? We should call them!" JK said