~Rewrite the stars~ Episode 2

You woke up and rubbed your eyes squinting at the sunlight that seeped through the windows. You looked down at yourself to see that your now in a black bikini with a small white belly shirt that barely covered your stomach. You looked around to see your in the bed of a luxurious and spacious room.
{What the room looks like👇}

The room was pretty quite and comforting however you internally felt the opposite

The room was pretty quite and comforting however you internally felt the opposite. The last thing you remembered was being pulled into that cat dudes chest and now your here.

So where hid he go?

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a creak from the door. You squinted and saw the person that you last remembered slip in the room and close the door behind him. He had a white hoodie similar to the black one but his ears and tail wasnt there not to mention now he had on shorts.
{What he looks like👇}

As if last nights events didnt already confuse you enough

As if last nights events didnt already confuse you enough. You wanted to get out the bed and yell at him but your body said otherwise. As if you where paralyzed you just watch him make his way over to the bed. He still had his hands in his pockets but he stood at least a few inches away from the bed. The corners of his mouth perked up slowly at your current state

Chishiya:" Sleep well?"

You slightly screwed your face hearing the sound of his voice. Was he serious right now. You got off the bed with a new profound energy and stood in front of him so deeply wanting to slap that grin off his face.

You:" Where the hell am I and what did you even do to me?!"

His heart wanted to scream hearing your frustration but he had his reasons. He wanted you to trust him and feel the same way he feels around you.

Chishiya:" I may have hit a pressure point when I hugged you. Not my intention but your hear now so your safer with me. Your welcome."

The room fell silent again as you looked at his body movements to search for any uncertainty.

You:" Okay..thank you? But where am I exactly?"

Chishiya:" The beach"

You:" A beach? But I thought cats hated water"

He rolled his eyes and motioned you to follow him out the door. You both walked through the beautifully white painted halls as he explained something about taking you to get food. You noticed a tall man with face piercing and a large riffle slung around his shoulders. He stopped in front of you, out of shock you backed up a little behind Chishiya.

Niragi:" Well well, Who's your friend there Chishiya?"

Chishiya...you realized that must be his name since he actually never told you

Chishiya:" None of your business who she is and were late"

With a swift moment he grabed your hand and walked past a slightly annoyed Niragi. You glanced back to see the tall man with the riffle continue down the hall way. Questionably you turned foward and whispered loud enough for Chishiya to hear you.

You:" Wait your known here? I thought noones seen your face besides me"

Chishiya stopped walking and turned to face you completely with a little smirk on his lips. He followed your whispering even though you were the only two in the hallway at the moment.

Chishiya:" Noone outside the beach knows my face they just know me as a cat. Those at the beach know me but not as the cat"

You hummed taking in the information but you still had questions

You:" So whered your ears and tail go?"

He turned around with his back facing you

Chishiya:" Its more of a night thing dont over think it"

You nooded and proceeded following him to the large dining area. He let you grab some food before taking you back to his room. As time went on you both actually got closer, he opened up to you about things noone else knew. He wanted you to trust him and you was starting to. Whenever you both went to games togwther he would help you which followed by tons of new rumors about you knowing the mysterious cat person that won every game. Of course you promiseed to keep his secret so whenever people asked you about it you just said it was a coincidence you worked together.

The more you started to observe the people around it actually became pretty funny how Chishiya kept everyone under one half of the story. Thoses outside the beach has no idea of his face or name whatsoever. Yet those in the beach knew his face  and name but had no idea he was the cleaver player so many hoped to seek out. People like Niragi only put the peices together when everyone found out the beach was a game one night. But even under such vivid circumstances some were still to stupid to put the peices together. Much to his annoyance Chishiya couldnt hide his ears that night however still being as clever as he is he remained unoticed throughout  the game until its end.

Almost as expected he managed to get you out of the game unharmed alongside his partner Kuina. In the continuous attempt to get out of the borderlands Chishiya became rather clingy towards you in his own way. You picked up on his obvious change in behavior but you no doubt returned the feeling. Having you gave him something greater to live for in return, despite having done things that was supose to bring him bad luck and uncertainty. In a way you were a form of happiness he thought he'd never find, the small form of happiness he once believed he didn't deserve.

Now its proved evident that nothing in ones life is guaranteed and ones destiny can always change.

You can always rewrite the stars
~
~
{A/N- The end of this mini-series Im sorry if this is shorter my idea kinda disappeared, also I apologize for the long wait Ive been really tired lately. And I feel bad that its been harder to think about Chishiya when I just got introduced to Stray Kids lol I cant stop reading about Hyunjin now but I'll try to stay updated with Chishiya as well I promise!
Im still opened for request because I have no ideas yet besides how it would be doing the Koala challenge with everyone. That's all for now❤