《The Reason》Chishiya

{I've been so sleepy lately I apologize 🤧Im still working on going to Aviator with Usagi I didnt forget. While I'm working on that I wanted to give you something else to read❤ Slight angst but happy ending}
~
~
~
Dark and cloudy
That was everything around you
That was everything you felt
You were tired, tired of the beach, tired of the games,tired of Chishiya. You despised the fact that he used you. But what did you seriously expect

You both went to a game two nights  ago. A game that removed your blindfold completely. The game was like a battle arena, something you've seen many times within video games. Something that you were all too familiar with and he knew this. Of course Chishiya knew this. He stuck next to you waiting for the moment to play his cards.

And play he did

You were sure of your idea and down to the last second he ran ahead of you. He accomplished his part of the game and completely disappeared leaving you to fend for yourself. Hurt was not a word to describe your feelings. Anger was not a very good word either. You were beyond furious, more at yourself for even trusting him with your life. You fought against your targeted enemy with all the mixed emotions you felt for someone else. It was supose to be a team battle but for you it was much different.  It became a self battle. A battle that ensured that you didnt need any pretty guy to protect you. You left that game with a changed perspective entirely.

You didnt return to the beach after that. Which leaves to where we are now. Walking down a dark and cloudy street. A street empty in abundance much like your emotions at the moment. You now had a army printed hoodie with black leggings and black converses. You walked with hands in your pocket and a black luggage bag on your shoulders. Your mind was mixed with relief and guilt.

Relief that you saw Chishiya for who he was

Guilt that you had to leave others in the process.

You heard footsteps behind you causing you to walk faster like any person with common sense should. However the footsteps got closer sounding all to familiar to your sensitive ears. You stopped in your place and turned around to be meet by the last person you wanted to seen. The person that caused you to run away. A person who isn't even aware of your new mindset. He walked in front of you with his usual cocky grin and his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

Chishiya:" I was looking for you"

You stared at him with a now emotionaless glare to match his very own. Now you understood how he done it so well. Now you understood how to do it better.

You:" How ironic you now look for the one you left"

Your words stuck to your tounge like ice. Painful and direct. Something completely new to how he was use to you however his grin remained visible to your gaze.

Chishiya:" You dont sound happy to see me"

You:" If I wanted to see you I would have came back to the beach dont you think"

There was a thick silence between you two until you sliced it with the zipper of your shoulder bag. You pulled out his original white hoodie and handed it to him. Your once sparkling innocent eyes now dimmed and dulled by reality meeting his own emotionaless dark pools.

You:" Take this away from me. Might come in handy to charm the next hoe you use"

He stared at your presence steadily. You spoke with such calmness and contentment. He assumed you would be upset with him, maybe you was but for the time being he didn't know. For the first time he couldn't read you. His cocky all mighty grin turned to a narrow frown backing away and shaking his head rapidly.