☆Secret Santa☆ Part 1

A/N- TY for the idea Yumemi-Sama
-
-
It was a snowy day at the beach supprisingly forcing everyone to stay inside. People sat in there rooms and walked around the lobby to entertain themselves. Hatter hates his people unhappy so he held an executive meeting  thinking of a game for the whole beach to play. No not a game of life and death that world was far behind them, in fact he was thinking of a game to lift everyones spirits. You sat at the long table next to Chishiya while you listened to Hatter.

Hatter:" We need to do something to lift people up! What are your ideas?"

Chishiya sat next to you looking unassumed while everyone else looked around. Niragi clicked his tounge and hugged his riffle lokking at the man like he was crazy

Hatter:" You guys are boring. OH I've  got it we will host a secret santa for the beach one person will go around giving people gifts! Whoever finds who the secret santa first gets a prize from me"

You leaned up in the chair a little interested. Hatter took a pen and wrote on a peice of paper and put several other peices of paper into a hat. Heshook it up and placed it in the middle of the table. He had all the executives form a line to pick a paper and sit back down so noone could see others roles. The paper either was blank or said you are a gifter.  Chishiya lazily picked up a paper and went to sit back down, next was Niragi who rolled his eyes before taking his pick and sitting down. Then it was your turn, you were second to last. You turned your paper up and it said

YOU ARE A GIFTER

You mentally laughed but kept your face blank like Chishiya to not give it away

Hatter:" Alrighy You all have your roles Have fun! And keep on watch the gifter could be anywhere I'll even display a hint there can only be one gifter. Good luck!"

Everyone left the meeting room while you walked down the hall with Chishiya. He kept glancing at you while you walked next to him, you both didnt want to hear Hatter's announce the game to everyone in the beach. You didnt even want to play yourselves or so they thought.

Chishiya:" What's wrong?"

You picked your head up and looked at him

You:"what do you mean?"

Chishiya:" Just surprised this whole stupid game dosent have you more excited"

You rolled your eyes playfully

You:" I'd just rather be cuddling you on a snowy day instead of running around the beach finding some fake santa"

You were such a good actor

Chishiya let out a chuckled but agreed with you while you walked in front of the door to your room. You froze and decided who your first target should be, you turned to Chishiya as he already walked in the room.

You:" Hey ima go find Kuina ok?"

He nodded and you disappeared into the hall. You ran to the store across the street from the beach and came across some earings and tounge rings. You immediately knew who to give these to, making your way back to the beach you walked to Niragi's room. He wasnt around so you put the box of rings on the floor and disappeared before anyone saw you. About an hour later Niragi strolled to his room.

-Niragi P.O.V-
Tf is that on the floor?

I stooped in front of the little box and picked it up suspiciously. I opened it and clicked his tounge, my eyes widened and flickered to look at my door in deep thought.
(What you got him👇)