~Laser Bounce~Arisu

(A/N- Laser Bounce is basically an arcade with a big laser tag arena at the end of the building :> I went before its pretty cool!)
-
-
You held onto Arisu waist as he peddled on the bicycle. The wind in your hair drowned out the sound of his voice.

Arisu:" Were almost there"

You smiled as the bike came to a stop you got off to watch Arisu chain it to a nearby pole. He grabbed your hand and  walked inside, he opened the door for you following behind. You told him thank you before a coordinator handed you both the orange wrist bands

( Its just something they give everyone when you enter I think I dont remember)

You walked behind Arisu looking at all the games there was even a indoor bouncey castle but you had to be really young to go on that.

Arisu:" You cant fit in there"

He smiled at you knowingly dragging you away from the bouncey castle. He noticed a motorcycle game and motioned you to it. Both your faces lit up as you went to sit on the black bike while he sat on the navey blue one.
(What it looked like👇)

After the face recognition the race was about to start for both of you

After the face recognition the race was about to start for both of you. You watched the traffic light turn green before hearing the voice on the screen

GO!!

Both your characters took off while you tried to master the steering. You had to lean your body side to side to turn on the road, which you were slightly struggling with. You glanced at the cornor of your eye to see Arisu over there gliding effortlessly. You looked back at the screen in front of you to see your behind Arisu now in third place. All the bikes went over a ramp leaving  all riders in mid air. Before your character touched the ground Arisu's bike bumped you into 5th place before crossing the line.

FINISHED!

You:" NO FAIR YOU HIT ME"

He giggled rsmoving himself from the bike.

Arisu:" 5th isnt bad you could've been in 12th"

He stretched out a hand for you to take as you pouted getting off the bike. You wanyed another round but you didnt like the crowd of people forming behind you to wait there turn.

Arisu:" Would picking the next think we do make you feel better"

You: "Yes"

You walked around all the games with Arisu following close behind. It was way to early to leave but you couldnt find anything else to play. You noticed a gray door in the back of the arcade and you walked to it curiously

You:" Whats that?"

He stopped next to you and had his hands in the pockets of his hoodie

Arisu:" Oh thats the lazer tag arena"

Your face lit up

You: "Can we go"

Arisu:" Sure I didnt think you'd be interested "

He chuckled and opened the door for you to follow. It was totally dark with all kinda of glowing lights. The music was amazing and the floors were incredibly beautiful designed and soft aswell. You both walked to a bind of supplies (The lazer gear I mean)
And strapped the stuff over your head and carried the gun. Another coordinator showed you a short video on screen of the rules before allowing you to enter. You both nooded and ran in to join the game.

You:" I wanna be against you I call red!"

You ran to the red base that was at the entrance fillong up your gun with the invisibal lazers.

Arisu:" your a sore loser but alright I'll  be green"

You giggled watching him disappear to the green base. Your face became serious as he completely disappeared from your line of view.

Damn how far was the green base?

You decided to look for him running behind the blocks that stood up to avoid getting shot. You held your gun to you chest how you've seen in war movies and prepared to fire if you needed to. You stood cautiously at the blue base and finally noticed the green base next to it. Before you could continue walking you heard and felt several vibrations. You gasped and turned around being met with a giggling Arisu

Arisu:" Why do you look so scared were not in the Mafia"

You scoffed and used your remaining lazers to shoot at him until the tank in front his chest said zero. He walked in front of you and placed a kiss on your forehead

Arisu:" Your still a sore loser"

You:" And your a sore winner"

You ran back to your base and filled up your gun charging at him once again.  His eyes widened and ran back to his base laughing while you chased him. He refilled his gun of green lazers turning to you while you froze

Arisu:" Your not supose to be so far away from your base now I'll just win again"

He smiled while you took off with him behind you

You:" YOU SHALL NEVER CATCH ME IM SONI- OOF"

You ran into one of the standing blocks and fell on your butt.

Arisu:" Some speed"

He held his hand out to help you but you pulled him down with you causing you both to laugh some more piling on top of each other. After about two hours tou both came out of the lazer arena with messy hair laughing. You noticed a little counter of snacks and and colorful drinks swirling in the machine.

You:" Ooo pretty"

Arisu looked at the counter and giggled grabbing your hand

Arisu:" Oh you want a slushie"

You:" yes please"

He brought you a slushie while you paid for some chicken tenders and French fries for you to share. You both sat at the table feeding each other and talking until you where done eating. He got up and threw the food oit while you grabbed your untouched slushie ecstatic to taste it.

Arisu:" Like it?"

You:" It taste like a unicorn exploded"

He laughed placing a arm around your waist walking back to the bike

Arisu:" How do you know what unicorns taste like?"

You:" You should know being that Im a unicorn"

You winked at him taking more sips of your slushie while he blushed and giggled. He untied his bike and held your slushie you can grasp a hand around his wasit. He gave you back your slushie while he started peddling riding you both back home into the sunset.