Dating Kuina

{Hmm the only person Chishiya got some competition against🤣 OK let me try to be serious}

☆ She's too cute and too strong at the same time

☆ I'd imagine anyone with common sense being intimidated just looking at her. Like before you even know this girl can fight her height alone can scare you.

☆ If you cross her just hope she not in the mood to fight because you aint getting help.

☆ Once you know her though she becomes a angel. She knows how to respect others space surely and will have the most consideration hands down

☆ If you catch her attention first your in for a treat. I dont think she'd want to leave you alone. She'd find any opportunity to make small talk or bump into you with the moment she spots you

☆ She definitely wouldn't approach you right away either. She's to smart for that so she would sit and watch. She would observe you for a good couple of days to calculate how to approach you.

☆ Not a stalker but she would note small basic things like where you hang out most so she know where to find you.

☆ I imagine her actually being bisexual but being a more prone to females. Not that she'd turn down guys but more for the fact a lot of guys might turn down her after learning shes trans. It sounds messed up but it happens

☆ If you take a intrest in her first she's all the more happier either way she was going to get you

☆ She's very bubbly when she gets really comfortable with you. She would always want you around and to hear your voice.

☆ The littlest contact with you would make her excited. She would love to hug you and sit you in her lap. Yep she's a cuddler but it's only if shes in the mood. She wouldn't need to be that touchy with you just seeing you next her makes her pretty content.

☆ Shopping every once in a while is a must. I think she would love to dress you. She seems the type to enjoy wearing matching outfits. She'd surely like your opinion on hair decor like things she can clip on her locks.

☆ She's quiet but she's not a push over She gets what she wants when she wants it

☆Taking you places, gift giving and taking care of you in general is her love language

☆ She seems like she has a knack for cleaning but I see her being more of an arranger. Like the moment you do the dishes she comes behinds you and arrange them from color or smallest to largest then leaves. She'd put stuff up a certain way to where you'd have to ask where she put it if you dont watch her.

☆ She would definitely be in the kitchen with you. She'd like sitting at the table cutting the vegetables or something for you while you cook on the stove.

☆ I can see her being possessive but she wouldnt show it she just would be on the low. Like if your walking outside she would walk behind you to see why eveyones looking at you. Whiles she's back there shes just occasionally looking at your ass

☆ She looks like she snores when she sleeps you'd have to tug her locks for her to be quiet. She wouldnt care if it was hot or cold shes ganna sleep under you. Not sure why but she looks like the type to get up dumb early and just randomly clean the house while your asleep. By the time you get up she'd surely already have breakfast made.

☆ when shes in the house with you I think she'd have her locks down alot and wear a really big t-shirt. Usually without pants but if she does have leggings its kinda short. If its cold she has a ton of fuzzy pajamas on purpose knowing you'd couldnt resist snuggling her even if your not cold

☆ Another absolute mother who would spoil you. She'd enjoy being called "Mommy". I can see her having a few kinks. She'll be rough enough to know you can handle it. If you pull her hair and bite her neck at the same time All hail you, she would do anything to make you do it again.

☆ She would sing in the bathroom not sure why but I think she just would. Like she will be in the bubblebath with some candles in her own little world singing Mood Swings or Super Bass. She'd leave the door cracked on purpose so you could hear her sing for you

☆ She'd be the type to dance I think she'd like dancing with you. She wouldnt do it much in public unless you both got really drunk but she usually tries to avoids that. I think getting drunk would make her thirsty for you and she likes feeling in control most the time.

☆She wouldnt show you were together in public either which would lead to guys approaching you. She'd kinda just stand behind you crossing her arm and giving that glare like the gif at the top.
Like I said she would feel possessive trying to be on the low. If she ever couldnt take it anymore in that moment she would just grab your face and kiss you so they'd go away.
"What was that for?"
" Nothing just missed you"

☆She has alot of self control and shes pretty mellow. She wouldnt get upset very easily and if she does it usually isnt anything you've done. Like someone would have to do something that resulted in you being at risk for her to get genuinely upset. When she is upset I kinda see her turning slightly red and breathing heavy but she'd be really quiet which can get scary not knowing what she may do.

☆ She would become very committed to you. She'd trust you with everything and be super open to you. She'd be really excited thinking and talking about the future with you. She'd talk about future house designs and having kids all the time. She just gets really excited about it.

☆She probably wouldnt choose to tolerate any kids that wasnt her's specifically. She wouldnt like them touching her with there sticky hands but she'd love babies. Like if you have a baby in your family she would love to hold them and donate gifts. Your family would absolutely love her for that and always tell you bring her for cookouts and family reunions.

☆ She would be there for you emotionally and expect you to do the same even if shes not overly emotional very often. She'd only want all your attention to be babied if she was on her period or sick.You could be working on something and she'd lay next to you but keep kicking your stuff away from you.
" (Y/NN) hold me back!"
"But I have to finis-"
"Do it later Please?"

She would have a sweet tooth I can see her favorite snacks being pocky sticks. She'd love the strawberry one and would always like to do the kissing game that comes with it. Sugar rushes just give her more energy then she naturally has. She'd make you play hiding and seek in the dark or something but you'd always find her because she wouldnt be able to stop giggling until she crashes

☆ I can see her having moments where she'd be very bold and flirty. She would develop a habbit of touching your ass whenever she passes you or before she hugs you from behind. Yea basically she'd enjoy hitting it from the back

☆She'd take so many selfies with you even her homescreen would probably be you and her. Usually she takes them when you go out on dates like a restaurant or a really gorgeous park at night. She'd adore spending the day with you at gardens and zoos she'd love nature and animals. You make her feel so complete she wouldn't notice sometimes she'd sound like a yandere.
"Your energy is going to kill me one day"
"It'll run out soon then we'd die together"

☆ Your always going to have something to do when Kuina's around and she'll make sure you feel loved just for accepting her

☆Even if you dont last as long as she wants it would be worth while to her because you loved her back.